5.0 out of 5 stars WARM & COZY
Published on October 27, 2011 by Gina Bo

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the flannel?
Published on November 14, 2011 by BobbiJo

5.0 out of 5 stars WARM & COZY, October 27, 2011
This review is from: Del Rossa Women's 100% Cotton Flannel Pajama Set - Long Pjs (Apparel)
I am one of five women who ordered these P.J.'s for a girls vacation get away. We were going to the mountains in the fall and it was going to be cold plus we thought it would be so much fun to all have the same P.J.'s. All five women are different shapes and sizes so the polka dot pattern was very flattering to everyone's shape. All the ladies LOVE the flannel material; soft, warm and so comfortable for all of us. I especially like the fact that after I washed them when I got home they are still soft. I would HIGHLY recommend these for chilly nights, they are very warm & cozy without being too hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cut! Nice heavy cotton pajama, May 18, 2012
Tinkerbell (Calif Bay Area) - See all my reviews
I love these pj's - they are not heavy weight flannel, they are light weight, but don't feel cheaply made in any way, they are more a 'heavy brushed cotton' than a true flannel. I am a pajama junkie I wear them to bed and since I work at home, I often wear the bottoms to work :-).
My favorite thing about these pajamas is the cut of the top - roomy and LONG. I generally only wear the bottom in any pj set because for some reason women's pj top are always short (ending just below waist), arms and waist are cut narrow and short...generally to get the top comfy, I'd have to order a size so large the bottoms would be too big. NOT THE CASE HERE!! The top is long - down below hips - the cut is boxy in the body, long in the arm. Not constricting in any way. I think they run slightly large compared to most women's jammies....I like my jammies big so even though I'm a pants 4-6, I always get a large, in this brand a medium is plenty big.

I have had one pair for about 2 mos and washed them several times and they are holding up well - no loose threads or seams coming undone, colors hold up well, fabric doesn't pill as true flannel does, but does maintain it's 'heavy cotton' quality. I liked my first pair so much I bought another pair - just as nice.

Other pjs I have purchased on Amazon have been heavier weight, but ALL seem to have 'seam issues' even though I always buy them several sizes too large and am in no way straining them, most other pairs develop holes on the seam line in inner leg within a washing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the flannel?, November 14, 2011
These Jammies have an up side and a down side. They were not the heavy plush flannel I was expecting them to be. They are comfy as far as size goes, but they do not provide the warmth I was hoping for. They are like a shaved flannel, where all the nap is gone. The up side is they may be nice during an air conditioning season, where you want to be a little cooler. They are very well made, but I would not consider them winter jammies, especially if you keep you thermostat below 70*.....I have ordered an electric blanket....

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft inside, eases fibromyalgia skin pain, October 5, 2012
Fibromyalgia makes my skin hurt all the time (e.g. burning), but these flannel pajamas feel soft, smooth, and warm Inside by the skin, not just outside, even after several washings. The pain eases. The sewn seams are strong - quality not often seen in the central midwest clothing stores; the fit is comfortable, yet loose enough that you can curl up on the couch without fabric pulling tightly against your skin or tearing from over-stretching. I'm glad I bought two sets. Together these sets cost less for better quality than I saw at national-chain department stores. If you can afford to shop only at discount stores, these are worth saving for and waiting for. Invest in yourself and pay very few dollars more than those discount stores charge. I think you will agree, these pajamas are worth waiting for.

3.0 out of 5 stars leopard p.j.s, May 4, 2011
The color was nice. the drawstring is a little uncomfortable for me. I would have prefered a little more elasticity in the material itself or skip the drawstring and have just an elastic waistband. Other wise the material is soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Flannel!, November 15, 2011
I am so happy that I found good quality flannel pajamas. I saw flannel pajamas at department stores, whose names I won't mention, in which the flannel had threads already coming out and the flannel was either extremely stiff or too thin. Those are never good signs. These pajamas, on the other hand, were soft upon arrival (and no threads coming out), and got even softer after washing. There was very little shrinkage, if any. No fading at all! These pajamas are very comfortable and the flannel is just right - not too thick nor too thin. I'll definitely buy more of these pajamas in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, June 11, 2012
I'm really happy with these pajamas. The fabric is mid-weight (I wear flannel year 'round), washed well, and the craftsmanship is quite good. The pajamas are generously cut and did not shrink appreciably. Absolutely what I hoped I was buying when I ordered them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, November 15, 2012
Most adorable and comfy christmas pjs. Everyone should buy a pair for X-mas, they are so well made and fit true to size

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and cute, February 23, 2013
Anya Weber (Somerville, MA United States) - See all my reviews
Love these PJs! They're light yet warm and I enjoy all the fun color and print options.

The sizes run pretty big--I am between two sizes, chose the larger size, and the PJs I bought are enormous on me. So if you're in doubt between two sizes, I'd go with the smaller one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 23, 2012
N (Portland Oregon) - See all my reviews
Purchased these as an early Christmas gift for my Mom, and she loves them!! Very warm, comfy, the photo is true to the actual product. Arrived on time, and in great condition!

Rate and Discover Movies