5.0 out of 5 stars WARM & COZY
Published on October 27, 2011 by Gina Bo

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the flannel?
Published on November 14, 2011 by BobbiJo

5.0 out of 5 stars WARM & COZY, October 27, 2011
This review is from: Del Rossa Women's 100% Cotton Flannel Pajama Set - Long Pjs (Apparel)
I am one of five women who ordered these P.J.'s for a girls vacation get away. We were going to the mountains in the fall and it was going to be cold plus we thought it would be so much fun to all have the same P.J.'s. All five women are different shapes and sizes so the polka dot pattern was very flattering to everyone's shape. All the ladies LOVE the flannel material; soft, warm and so comfortable for all of us. I especially like the fact that after I washed them when I got home they are still soft. I would HIGHLY recommend these for chilly nights, they are very warm & cozy without being too hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cut! Nice heavy cotton pajama, May 18, 2012
Tinkerbell (Calif Bay Area) - See all my reviews
I love these pj's - they are not heavy weight flannel, they are light weight, but don't feel cheaply made in any way, they are more a 'heavy brushed cotton' than a true flannel. I am a pajama junkie I wear them to bed and since I work at home, I often wear the bottoms to work :-).
My favorite thing about these pajamas is the cut of the top - roomy and LONG. I generally only wear the bottom in any pj set because for some reason women's pj top are always short (ending just below waist), arms and waist are cut narrow and short...generally to get the top comfy, I'd have to order a size so large the bottoms would be too big. NOT THE CASE HERE!! The top is long - down below hips - the cut is boxy in the body, long in the arm. Not constricting in any way. I think they run slightly large compared to most women's jammies....I like my jammies big so even though I'm a pants 4-6, I always get a large, in this brand a medium is plenty big.

I have had one pair for about 2 mos and washed them several times and they are holding up well - no loose threads or seams coming undone, colors hold up well, fabric doesn't pill as true flannel does, but does maintain it's 'heavy cotton' quality. I liked my first pair so much I bought another pair - just as nice.

Other pjs I have purchased on Amazon have been heavier weight, but ALL seem to have 'seam issues' even though I always buy them several sizes too large and am in no way straining them, most other pairs develop holes on the seam line in inner leg within a washing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the flannel?, November 14, 2011
These Jammies have an up side and a down side. They were not the heavy plush flannel I was expecting them to be. They are comfy as far as size goes, but they do not provide the warmth I was hoping for. They are like a shaved flannel, where all the nap is gone. The up side is they may be nice during an air conditioning season, where you want to be a little cooler. They are very well made, but I would not consider them winter jammies, especially if you keep you thermostat below 70*.....I have ordered an electric blanket....

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft inside, eases fibromyalgia skin pain, October 5, 2012
Fibromyalgia makes my skin hurt all the time (e.g. burning), but these flannel pajamas feel soft, smooth, and warm Inside by the skin, not just outside, even after several washings. The pain eases. The sewn seams are strong - quality not often seen in the central midwest clothing stores; the fit is comfortable, yet loose enough that you can curl up on the couch without fabric pulling tightly against your skin or tearing from over-stretching. I'm glad I bought two sets. Together these sets cost less for better quality than I saw at national-chain department stores. If you can afford to shop only at discount stores, these are worth saving for and waiting for. Invest in yourself and pay very few dollars more than those discount stores charge. I think you will agree, these pajamas are worth waiting for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would be a good deal if sizing were even close to accurate., November 9, 2014
I'm 155 lbs, 5'7", big boned. Usually wear a medium or large, size 8 or so. So ordered the large, because tight lounging clothing are uncomfortable. These pJ's are huge! I held up just one leg of the pants in front of me while looking at the mirror, and that one leg was wider than my body. Could have fit two of me in the top. Easily. The seam on the shoulder is half-way down my upper arm. Don't think it's fair I'll have to pay shipping to return. I did not order the wrong size, they are just sized incorrectly.

Also very boxy and short. Not for long-limbed people. What a waste. The large is at least size 2X. If these were re-listed as plus size, that would be more accurate.

I attached a photo, but I think you have to click my name to see it. Looks like I'm holding pants up in a before and after weight loss commercial.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, June 11, 2012
I'm really happy with these pajamas. The fabric is mid-weight (I wear flannel year 'round), washed well, and the craftsmanship is quite good. The pajamas are generously cut and did not shrink appreciably. Absolutely what I hoped I was buying when I ordered them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and cute, February 23, 2013
Anya Weber (Somerville, MA United States) - See all my reviews
Love these PJs! They're light yet warm and I enjoy all the fun color and print options.

The sizes run pretty big--I am between two sizes, chose the larger size, and the PJs I bought are enormous on me. So if you're in doubt between two sizes, I'd go with the smaller one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 23, 2012
N (Portland Oregon) - See all my reviews
Purchased these as an early Christmas gift for my Mom, and she loves them!! Very warm, comfy, the photo is true to the actual product. Arrived on time, and in great condition!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and very warm, November 16, 2012
These are the second pair of Del Rossa Pajamas I have purchased. I love the fit and the feel of flannel. It is not a thick flannel but it is very warm and comfy to wear. I bought the black floral print similar to old fashioned upholstery material. It reminds me of my home as a child. I highly recommend these pajamas. I have not seen anything this nice in any store or on-line for this reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, November 14, 2012
These are just lovely. They are well made and fit just perfectly. They are just heavy enough but not too thick.