Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 3, 2012 6:18:09 AM PDT
Justin says:
This sucks I wad really looking forward to getting it this October. Oh well I guess it will only be better.

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 7:09:42 AM PDT
Lumines01 says:
I have no clue why it would be delayed though, especially since they announced it way back in August. Man, well it looks like my friend won't be getting his b-day gift until then :L.

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 8:34:52 AM PDT
Delayed? Until when? Sure this isnt an Amazon error?

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 9:21:09 AM PDT
I just found out the reason: http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/udon/the-history-of-sonic-the-hedgehog-project-update-preview/

Apparently UDON had some translation issues and went back, page by page and made sure everything is perfect. Expect a release sometime around December.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 11:11:50 AM PST
Mine has shipped even though Amazon lists the publication date as January 15th. My only complaint is that it said the estimate delivery was today (Prime 2-day) but UPS says it won't show up till next Wednesday. Can't wait to get it, I'd forgotten all about ordering it in the summer!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 12:31:31 PM PST
Justin says:
That's odd, mine hasn't shipped and isn't estimated to until January sometime.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 5:18:08 PM PST
Has me wondering what is actually being shipping to me, a phantom book perhaps? I'll report back once I get it.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 5:33:48 PM PST
Justin says:
Guess you'll find out soon. lol

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 2:14:17 PM PST
Justin says:
Ok wtf, it's apparently published now but it says ships in 1 to 3 weeks. So I'm guessing you actually did get the book, and others who pre ordered have to wait now? This is bs I pre ordered with two day shipping a LONG time ago and I don't get mine for a few weeks? Bull.

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 7:45:27 PM PST
Not meaning to sound like a jerk or that I'm bragging but I did receive the book today so it is real. I'll try to get a review of it up tomorrow or Friday and/or give my thoughts on it if anyone is curious.

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 8:10:38 PM PST
Justin says:
I'm just glad I'll be getting it this month at least.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Oct 3, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The History of Sonic the Hedgehog
The History of Sonic the Hedgehog by William Audureau (Hardcover - January 3, 2013)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (53)