5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family Fun
Intelligent story and great cast. Music was wonderful and well arranged. It's a change of pace from the usual animated movies.
Published 18 months ago by John Fluker

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow - I feel dumber after watching this movie
Published 15 months ago by Matt Fleming

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow - I feel dumber after watching this movie, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Delhi Safari (DVD)
I am blown away at the sheer stupidity and lack of production value in this movie. Where can I start? The Music - As soon as I heard the first song I knew it was all downhill from there. Cobbled together pieces in a blatant failed attempt to create a disney-like theatrical musical performance. Fail. Next - the animation. Guys, seriously. How about having the character's mouths actually move with their voices. I mean - how freaking lazy were your animators? Watching this damn parrot speak as I write this and I think that this must have been produced with a trial version of whatever animation software they used to produce this less than stellar piece. Did you have to reinstall it every 30 days to finish the movie? When I rented this at redbox, the DVD was originally filthy - and required a thorough cleaning prior to even playing in my DVD player - and I now understand why! Someone must have used this DVD as a coaster, which is about all that it is worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family Fun, July 21, 2013
John Fluker (North Hills, CA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Abomination, February 8, 2014
This review is from: Delhi Safari (DVD)
This movie is absolutely horrifying. Dead parents, gangster monkeys with hand guns threatening to shoot other characters left and right, bullies... you name it. The story is awful as well. I kept looking back to see who was in this movie because it's straight up weird production out of India, but alas there are several big stars in it, which fooled me into thinking it would be decent. No one should watch this, let alone small children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, but not great for all children., April 7, 2014
This review is from: Delhi Safari (2012) (Hindi Movie / Bollywood Film / Indian Cinema DVD) (DVD)
Our son liked the movie, but he was still a little to young to understand parts of it. He loved the music and the singing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Family Entertainment okay not my favorite animated show, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Delhi Safari (DVD)
It's okay, but there is only one really funny scene where the parrot does his Bollywood singing and dancing which is the funniest part of the show. Otherwise the message is good about saving the rainforest but the songs and music lack a great deal.

It's okay for family entertainment but not one of my favorite animated shows. I think it would have been better with more Bollywood flavor added to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to find it, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Delhi Safari (DVD)
Looked for this movie in every store, and could not find it.
Grandson had seen it on Netflix at my house, and loved it,
but does not have Netflix at his house.
Amazon to the rescue... AGAIN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible film for the entire family!, April 25, 2013
This review is from: Delhi Safari (DVD)
A lovely film about the many ways the world has been ruined for animals and people by conservative right-wingers, republicons and others who are out for themselves and have no consideration for others, especially the animals of the world! I can recommend "Delhi Safari" for everyone who is concerned about the welfare of the planet and the good things which inhabit it!

5.0 out of 5 stars got it for my grandson, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Delhi Safari (DVD)
I havent watched this movie but my grandson loves it because is a baby with mother animal. My daughter in law requested it and they are happy with it. Price was good too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Delhi Safari, August 31, 2013
wasn't as good as I thought it would be. was a little slow moving. lost interest a few times with the movie

2.0 out of 5 stars title was not clear when ordering, July 30, 2013
Rina McKenna (BRENTWOOD, CA, US) - See all my reviews
well not what I was excepting. again it was not very clear when I was ordering. There were several Delhi Safari and it confused me...... I really wanted the English version.

Delhi Safari (2012) (Hindi Movie / Bollywood Film / Indian Cinema DVD)
$14.49 $9.49