Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Delhi Safari
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: DVD|Change

on June 14, 2015
Got this movie for my kids in the hopes it would simply be entertaining. It's often interesting for me to see how unrelenting certain points of view can be... and if that's what you're looking for, you won't be disappointed.
HUMANS BAD. The tipping point for me was when (spoiler alert) the animals found themselves in the middle of a Delhi roadway, causing a traffic jam/accident. Citizens immediately get out of their cars and start grabbing rocks to throw at the animals. Really?? If nothing else, this would be quite an indictment on the people of Delhi.
The bigger message being the very real issue of deforestation and removal of animal habitats. Yes - it is a problem, and it needs to be addressed -- but can there be tact? Yes. See Rio 2 to see a little better method.
The animation sucks. The story is completely bias. The only saving grace is a few of the songs, which my kids got a kick out of.

Not recommended.
on October 19, 2013
I am blown away at the sheer stupidity and lack of production value in this movie. Where can I start? The Music - As soon as I heard the first song I knew it was all downhill from there. Cobbled together pieces in a blatant failed attempt to create a disney-like theatrical musical performance. Fail. Next - the animation. Guys, seriously. How about having the character's mouths actually move with their voices. I mean - how freaking lazy were your animators? Watching this damn parrot speak as I write this and I think that this must have been produced with a trial version of whatever animation software they used to produce this less than stellar piece. Did you have to reinstall it every 30 days to finish the movie? When I rented this at redbox, the DVD was originally filthy - and required a thorough cleaning prior to even playing in my DVD player - and I now understand why! Someone must have used this DVD as a coaster, which is about all that it is worth.
on February 8, 2014
This movie is absolutely horrifying. Dead parents, gangster monkeys with hand guns threatening to shoot other characters left and right, bullies... you name it. The story is awful as well. I kept looking back to see who was in this movie because it's straight up weird production out of India, but alas there are several big stars in it, which fooled me into thinking it would be decent. No one should watch this, let alone small children.
on March 26, 2014
It's okay, but there is only one really funny scene where the parrot does his Bollywood singing and dancing which is the funniest part of the show. Otherwise the message is good about saving the rainforest but the songs and music lack a great deal.

It's okay for family entertainment but not one of my favorite animated shows. I think it would have been better with more Bollywood flavor added to it.
This is absolute filth clothed as a children's movie. The name calling (stupid- which my children will repeat) made me raise an eyebrow. When a cartoon barely clothed woman appeared with panties visible through a skirt bent over is when I clicked if off. Beware parents! Not everything is suitable for children even if it appears that way.
on February 28, 2014
Looked for this movie in every store, and could not find it.
Grandson had seen it on Netflix at my house, and loved it,
but does not have Netflix at his house.
Amazon to the rescue... AGAIN.
on July 21, 2013
Intelligent story and great cast. Music was wonderful and well arranged. It's a change of pace from the usual animated movies.
on April 25, 2013
A lovely film about the many ways the world has been ruined for animals and people by conservative right-wingers, republicons and others who are out for themselves and have no consideration for others, especially the animals of the world! I can recommend "Delhi Safari" for everyone who is concerned about the welfare of the planet and the good things which inhabit it!
on March 24, 2015
This is simply not a children's movie.
on July 12, 2015
This isn't a movie it is a political rant about how people are destroying everything with Veggietales style songs and lessons in it.