- File Size: 2685 KB
- Print Length: 23 pages
- Publisher: Cloudchaser Publishing; 1 edition (January 10, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 10, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00G7RKVQS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#351,798 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #264 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- #294 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- #411 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
31 Deliciously Easy Lunchbox Recipes & Ideas (Crabby Morning Mommy Series) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I have a GREAT breakfast and a fairly good dinner....
But lunch seems to elude me...
So when I saw this book I just had to grab it!
This book is filled with 31 lunch ideas:
*Quick Lunchbox Ideas
Easy to fix!
PERFECT for EVERYONE!
It shows myself and others who read this book that food can be not only healthy but also exciting and good at the same time.It will teach children that there is "life before fast food" options.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Waste of time...glad it was free..this is for people who don't have an ounce of imagination...and the suggestions in this book won't help them...Published 12 months ago by Carla O. LaMariana
I was looking for something to mix up my kids' lunches, but unfortunately this wasn't as helpful as I hoped. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Dlcc
Good receipes for the lunches. Nice simple. I always need more thoughts when it comes to lunches. Good deal , thanks.Published 15 months ago by dnnllb
I was disappointed with the lack of photos, and I thought many of the ingredients (like capers and artichokes) are not kid friendly.Published 17 months ago by Sharyn Gersh
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood