Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on February 1, 2013
The basket and the products are smaller than as shown in the picture, but it is not a trick because the measures are specified in the page. However, is a proportional basket. I gave it a 5 because this gift is adorable and the basket is small but the products are very tasty, and also bring a plastic bag to protect them, the bow decorates the bag on top of the basket, the colors of the basket are lighter than shown in the picture, but they are also beautiful, and the basket comes in a box properly packed. Are 7 products, exactly as shown in the picture. But also there are just one thing I disliked. WAS NOT the card with the message in the basket. I hope for next order do not be in that way, but I would not hesitate to make other orders.

The service is excellent because the basket arrived on time.
on October 11, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my sister and her family who all love chocolate and coffee. They enjoyed it and I was glad that Amazon offered gift baskets. It made it very easy to find something they would all enjoy with the ease of shipping too.
on December 17, 2012
The basket was for a co-worker for Christmas, it was a lovely basket with some yummy items. The downfall was that a "Gift Card/Note" was to be included....it WASN'T ! Luckily I was there when it was delivered so I was able to let the recipient know it was from me. I'm a bit concerned as I had ordered 3 other baskets to be delivered to family out of town and I'm wondering if that will happen with the other baskets?
on November 23, 2013
This is a good product for a fair price and it arrived on time. The only real complaint is, I wrote a card but it was not included in the basket. If they would enclose the card , it would be a perfect gift .
on March 9, 2015
my fiancé is a coffee lover to the extreme, and everything from the coffee, to the cookies, to the candy, to the wafers were all very tasty and beautifully lain out. Packaging was careful to protect the layout of the arrangement. Definitely would buy again!
on April 13, 2013
As a 'different' birthday gift to one of my daughters, the Delight Expressions was a terrific choice - filled with gourmet chocolate and coffee - it was a big hit!!!
on December 27, 2012
This gift basket has it all. It's a really good quality gift that has something for the fussiest chocolate lover.
on February 8, 2015
The was a gift to my son and he said it was great.
on September 22, 2014
great gift. family members truly raved about it.
on November 21, 2013
this is a tiny, little basket, mostly filled with grass. not much of anything worth while. will take up alot of room in the trash bin, though.

See 1 answered question