Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on January 4, 2014
The acting was pretty bad for the most part - either way over the top (the japanese boss who is so apoplectic that he spits when he talks) or very wooden. There were rare glimmers of brilliance (like when Jeanette Steiner concocts a sassy response when asked how she met Shane) but overall the script tended to be rather trite. It really looks like a film school students first effort, and not a great effort at that.

Yet...I actually felt compelled to watch this film to the end. I think the reason is that the basic story is well conceived, if not well executed, and Michael Madison puts in a performance that is (just) good enough to make you care about his character.
44 comments|10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2014
Compelling crime drama about an average "GI" Joe who inadvertently slips into darkness. Michael Madison does a great turn as Shane, a hapless vet who gets in over his head trying to straighten out his post-Army life. An honest performance by Alana Stewart as his mother, a crazed Tadamori Yagi as Katsuro Junior, Jeanette May Steiner as the femme fatale & Ludwig Manukian as Sarkis (Shane's corrupt boss) round out the energetic cast. Original music by Mika Krstic is very effective with noirish cinematography by Ricky Fosheim.
on November 4, 2014
Okay so the MUSTANG in the trailers got my attention first! I admit - The Stang my first car and I'm partial to anything that reminds me of Steve McQueen in BULLIT. Then was happy to see it wasn't made by some Hollywood Film Snobs with money to burn..? Sure everything could be better (like my reviewing skills) but so what..?! I love discovering independently made movies like DELIVERED. How was this thing made in LA? Never mind that bullocks, this is a fun ride of a film and inspirational to the can-do filmmaking spirit of independent cinema. Michael Madison and his team delivered the goods with this flick - so put the pedal to the metal and watch it -- time to order out for some DELIVERED!
on August 10, 2014
Like another reviewer, I too thought Michael Madsen was in it and kept waiting for an appearance. Oh duh! Guess I should have kept my glasses on. However, I decided to finish watching because I hate to leave things undone.
I liked the story line. You think it's simple and then it turns out complicated. We've all been there.
This one just has a few more twists than expected.
I enjoyed the Shane character. Who hasn't been in a bind and taken a less than noble job?
The Jill/Cindy character annoyed the hell out of me and if that was the intent, she did a good job.
And the car...Everyone loves a Blue Mustang.
on February 13, 2015
Michael Madison has a great on-screen presence, and I was compelled to watch him. He created a solid, likeable and layered character. Some of the other actors aren't as strong, but I still got hooked into the storyline and am now a fan of Mr. Madison.
on July 24, 2014
It was entertaining. It did win a few awards:

WorldFest Houston 2011
Best Supporting Actress
Won
Special Jury Award Feature Films
Michael Madison (Director)
Linda J. Nelson (Producer)
Nelson Madison Films

I watched it while having lunch and found it entertaining. Nice Mustang and the daughter was easy on the eyes, and pulled off a twist that caught me by surprise.

Not bad.
on October 19, 2014
Excellent! Amazon never has disappointed me....
on October 2, 2014
Michael brings off a good performance that makes the movie work, and ya gotta classic 'Stangs!
on November 29, 2015
To be honest, I know the maker's of this movie. I've deducted 1 "star" because of that.

"Delivered" is a labor of love. I'm proud to own the DVD from Nelson/Madison & Indie Rights. They fight for the little guy and this movie was put together in a non-Hollywood way. Highly recommended for low-budget filmmakers and crime/mystery fans alike.

ALSO AVAILABLE IN THESE FORMAT:
DVD: Delivered
Stream: Delivered
review image
on May 25, 2014
a very interesting movie a good guy gets into trouble that just comes with surprises though out the movie a great movie without the high priced actors proving there is a lot of actors beside the chosen ones out there I enjoy watching a movie like this one, would recommend it great entertainment on amazon prime also.