5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book
I was surprised to find out it was a comic book format. I tried to get it to work on my kindle touch but it wouldn't work. So I updated and restarted it, and it still didn't work. Until I just decided to read it on mi iPad.. But it was a good read, definitely worth the short time spent
Published 20 months ago by Andrew

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned
Published on September 4, 2012 by Mommy of Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, March 25, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned, September 4, 2012
This review is from: Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose; A Round Table Comic (Paperback)
I missed the mark on this one and was unimpressed with the entire "comic" book idea. Amazon's service was great as always and I can't complain at all about Amazon - strictly a product review. I wouldn't recommend the book to anyone. It's my own fault really for purchasing because the truth is, I didn't like the whole comic book layout/story. If that's what you like - you may enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 29, 2013
I wish all books were in this format! Great read and easy to follow. Had read the paperback first though

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding book, May 16, 2013
you will find what makes you happy in your life and workplace. I tried reading the original, I could not finish reading. I found this comic book adaptation was much easier to read page by page.

I am happy!

2.0 out of 5 stars The cartoon format does not work that well on a mobile device / tablet, May 6, 2013
Although the cartoon format is intended to make the book easy to read I found this the opposite. It also did not zoom easily

5.0 out of 5 stars A completely MUST read for any Leader of any organization, April 12, 2013
A completely MUST read for any Leader of any organization, It's amazingly easy to read and to follow and the amount of "AHA" moments are huge. I already read it twice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read., April 3, 2013
Excellent read that was also an easy read. This book was actually recommended to me by my manager and ironically I know managers that don't subscribe to this theory. It's a very good philosophy that I agree with.

5.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read, March 24, 2013
This is an entertaining "fly on the wall" account of the authors journey from his first failed and successful businesses up to the sale of Zappos to Amazon.com for ~us$1bn. As an entreprenuer I had previously been inspired by many aspects of Zappos' culture and this book gives more of the background to that. I think the biggest takeaway is to learn just how close (and how often) Zappos' was to failure as it grew to finally turn a profit, around five years after it was started.

Based on the headlines, it had seemed to me that the author had led a charmed life, turning his midas touch from one business to another. Turns out the truth is very different and author is just as human as the rest of us with the main difference that he has made some very big bets in his life, bets which very nearly went bad. Personally I found this very inspiring.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++Rating, February 28, 2013
Great price and book was shipprd as promise. Would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great deal for your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, February 13, 2013
My company really raved about this book and asked my department to take a look at it. Having done this with many companies before I was expecting something more corporate, but this book is a very fun and easy read!!

Very inspiring and touches on some of the things I myself have been trying to accomplish at work! Can't wait to implement this at my next meeting!!

$12.95 $11.02