5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slip on especially for the $$!!, May 29, 2013
B. Tisa (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delkevic US KIT0182 Kawasaki Ninja 300 8" Mini Carbon Silencer
I purchased this slip on for the 2013 Ninja 300. It is LOUD! I wanted a slip on with a bit of a deeper tone and as loud as possible without sounding raspy. The 8" mini is perfect. It is a shorty pipe that is very unrestricted and open. It comes with a baffle which I have not tried yet. I did notice right away that I lost a little bit of throttle response from a stop but the bike is also not as jerky upon deceleration as before. It does now have a little crackle upon deceleration as well. This all came as no real surprise to me. There is no way you open up the flow of air like that without a tune and have stock results. I had planned on running catless headers, air filter and getting a tune anyway just for the sake of doing it. Am I worried about running just the slip on without a tune? No. Would the bike run better with a tune? probably. I have no actual dyno plots to prove it yet.

The quality of the pipe is great, especially for the money spent. Screw paying $350+ for a motorcycle slip on. It was also a little bit cheaper for me to order through amazon than it was through ebay or their own website. Not sure how long that will go on for...

5.0 out of 5 stars Delkevic 8" Mini is Awesome, April 19, 2014
Yes, the package arrived a day late. Do I believe there should be a clear coat on the carbon fiber? Yes. Did it take 2.5 hours to install (probably because I'm new to this and this is my first bike)? Yes.

But in the end, when it was all installed and I started the engine, I absolutely loved this exhaust! The sound is amazing, and when you take into account the drastically lower price than some of the other (probably better reputation) name brands, it's definitely worth it. I think it looks great too.
I did have to contact customer service at Delkevic as I did not receive any instructions, even though it is pretty intuitive as to how it comes together. I just couldn't find out how to insert the baffle (I had to hammer it in). Customer service was very nice and answered me multiple times in a day and very quickly.

Despite all the snags, I would definitely recommend this exhaust; the sound is awesome, and loud (phone app dB meter measures ~93 dBs at idle with baffle installed). Definitely made me feel more comfortable on the road knowing others can hear me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loud n Proud, March 16, 2014
Delivery was on time, installation was easy and all hardware was included. Looks and sounds really good, and best feature is it stays cool to the touch on the carbon area. No worries about burning your honeys leg.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Exhaust, November 2, 2013
I paid around $368 Australian Dollar and I gotta say for the price it is a good quality product...
I would recommend this product to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item At An Even Greater Price, August 8, 2013
Loud. Very loud. Sleek design, it looks great on my bike. Only complaint is the lack of instructions. It came with a baffle. Which I can't seem to figure out how it is supposed to secure into the exhaust. Other than that. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price., July 26, 2013
Pros: Very easy install, Fits the bike nicely and looks appropriate, Has a nice sound at WOT if you dont mind a little backfire, No change in riding dynamics of the machine.

Cons: Would not have kept on without the silencer because it was over the top for noise and drone

Would definetly purchase again and have had on the bike for over 1000 miles at this point with no quality issues. CF fits the Spec Ed 300 paint scheme very well

Rate and Discover Movies