Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Delkin Devices DU3.0-M BLK Universal Pop-Up Shade for 3.0-Inch LCDs (Black)
|Price:||$8.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$11.04 (55%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Universal Pop-Up Shade is designed to fit hundreds of cameras, both new and old.
- Like the DSLR Mini, the Universal shade attaches to your camera by a non-residue adhesive.
- The adhesive does not damage the camera when the shade is removed, nor does it leave behind any film.
- An optically clear plastic protects your camera's screen, and the simple pop-up design allows for easy opening to block the glare.
- The two-part design enables easy removal of the shade while keeping the clear plastic in place for protection.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1 | Style Name: Black
Top Customer Reviews
The actual shade clicks off and I have found that it will do so in my pocket from time to time, so it is not a very positive fixing. It adds about 5mm to the depth of the camera.
I have found it to be less useful as a shade than I expected. Viewing of the screen is still difficult if (a) the sun is directly behind one or (b) if the sun is lighting one's face. This is a problem, however, with all cameras which have no optical viewfinder and is not really related to the use of a shade.
My main problem with the Pop-Up Shade is that it is cumbersome when deployed. It works fairly well when shooting straight on or for viewing pictures after they have been captured, but taking a picture at an odd angle with it open requires you to move your head around since the flaps will block the display, or be reflected on the screen.
Over time, I found myself detaching the shade from the bracket more and more, until I just ended up removing the whole thing. It was a good idea and it might work better for others who shoot more static shots.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is exactly what I was looking for and fits perfectly on my Pentax K-7. I am very happy happy with this purchase.Published 1 month ago by James Stengel
Broke within 2 minutes of package opening and me trying to put it on, so everyone knows this is an adhesive sun block which means you stick this around your screen so it no longer... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Zack hollander
I making a documentary, and i using a Canon EOS M, this plastic help me a lot and i never thing that something like this exist, is a life-saver. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Roy Villalpando
The shade keeps falling off the camera. Good idea, but lousy in practice. Save your money.Published 2 months ago by Robert B. Razminas