5.0 out of 5 stars great bang for the buck
Pros: Value, Battery Life, Quality, Performance

Published 4 months ago by kbc

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with quality.
Let's just say I'm a bit disappointed. I purchased this computer for my daughter for college. She went to Argentina and back with it not problem, but on Monday, it started acting up. We haven't even had it for 3 months, and she leaves for college tomorrow. This is not a good sign of a quality product. Now I have to worry about whether or not it will fry on her before...
Published 14 days ago by karla schaerer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great bang for the buck, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 14.1-Inch Touchscreen Ultrabook (i14RMT-7501sLV) (Personal Computers)
Pros: Value, Battery Life, Quality, Performance

Well worth it for a touch screen laptop!!!! I could not have been happier. The battery can get me through a full day worth of use. I haven't had any touchscreen problems like other purchase laptops.This would serve probably the middle 90% of users. I have not had any problems running multiple programs, up to 10 internet tabs, etc.

From a design standpoint it doesn't stack up against an ultra book, though the brushed look works for me. I prefer processing power and pricing over small size. I wan't more storage (1TB) rather than cloud storage with an SSD. Also probably slightly thicker since it comes with a cd/dvd drive. After comparing specs for months I could find anything with the specs of this laptop for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits into brief case, fast computer, March 21, 2014
Fast machine, great size for the traveler. Having the disk drive makes it easy to upload or use old apps and files

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Laptop! Great Performance!, May 7, 2014
Writing this review from my new Dell. I am still getting used to Windows 8.1. The touchscreen and battery backup is pretty amazing. Touchpad behaves weird sometimes. This machine operates very silently like my other XPS machine which is pretty amazing for an Inspiron model. It lacks backlit keyboard but then I knew before purchasing this model and I can live with it. Its lightweight and portable.The aluminium finish looks cool. Overall, its a great laptop for its price and I'm happy with this purchase.
Pros: Size, Fast, Touchscreen, Battery Backup, Silent Operation, No heating, Build Quality & aluminium finish and finally Price.
Cons: Touchpad unstable sometimes, No backlit keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value, Incredible Customer Service, and a Solid Computer, May 7, 2014
I ordered this on Wednesday, and I received it on Thursday. It was everything I wanted in a computer, and I just couldn't believe the price. This is an excellent computer. I prefer square monitors over the long ones, and so I finally got the right monitor for me. It's touch screen, and you can zip through all your tasks with it. It's lightweight, runs fast, and is a great computer for all your needs.

One more thing: the company that sold this to me processed my order immediately, shipped it fast, and I had it the next day. Excellent customer service. Some of the best I have seen. Highly, highly, recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars headline, April 18, 2014
Only thing this lacks is the backlit keyboard and the display resolution. Other than that, I highly recommend this laptop!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great performance and size, April 12, 2014
great performance and size, it`s a small computer with a touch screen that allows mw to do my daily job

5.0 out of 5 stars nice laptop, April 11, 2014
working good, and its has no disadvantage also with the amount its best one to buy,I am happy with this laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the Book, April 10, 2014
Dell Inspiron 14.1 - Inch Touch screen Ultra book (i14 RMT - 7501 s LV)
Is amazing ... and very economical

4.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations, May 26, 2014
I love this computer. It is very fast, is the perfect size for moving it back and forth from school. Plenty of memory for all kinds of music and pictures and documents. Also the battery is great. The major flaw to me is the sound. I went from a beats audio laptop to this and its a major drop off. Would be nice to have a black light keyboard also. Overall would highly recommend this. Would love for dell to comment back to the sound issue though.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with this computer, March 5, 2014
Tyrone Tanic (Sherman Oaks, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The only thing that would have made me happier is if it came with a backlit keyboard .. but I've seen some ads saying I can buy one for $29. (That's why 4 stars instead of 5.)

I'm actually on my second one of these. The idiot known as ME left the first one on top of my car before leaving my employer's parking garage, and well, God only knows where it is now and in what condition.. DUH! I COULD have used that as an excuse to buy myself a new computer that I wanted instead of this one, but after coming to the conclusion that this one did everything I needed and wanted, I ordered another.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›