5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than VGA
Published on July 25, 2012 by Jared

3.0 out of 5 stars There alright
Worked for what I needed them 4, Just don't like that fact the ends are so bulky and the screw thingys are really hard to grip onto as there's no lining or anything on em. Otherwise they are 6 ft of basic cable that worked just perfectly. I did noticed that sometimes my monitor didn't always turn on right away when I boot, but I noticed video cards doing that now a days...
Published 19 months ago by djthirst

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than VGA, July 25, 2012
This review is from: Dell 6ft 18Pin M-M DVI-D Cable 453030300400R E101344 Style 20276 (Electronics)
This DVI-D cable has a much better picture output than VGA does. You cannot beat the price as well! Do not fall for those expensive products that monster and others sell. This is just as good as any 18Pin DVI-D cable. You do not need a dual-link dvi cable unless your monitor and computer support dual-link dvi and can have a resolution over 1900x1080. The biggest improvement over vga is that the text looks a lot sharper and easier to read and the screen is easier to stare at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 28, 2012
This was the cheapest Prime-eligible DVI cable at the time of purchase. Since it's digital, if the cable works, you're getting the best signal possible, and this cable does in fact work. Comes in non-retail packaging but with protection on the ends of the cable.

Works great, and can't beat it for $3 + free 2-day shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be a quality cable., February 15, 2014
BigATC (N. Cal. USA) - See all my reviews
I have no way of testing this cable beyond hooking it up to a monitor. As such, it works great. I was using a DVI cable to one monitor and a DVI to VGA adapter for the other monitor. There was an obvious difference in sharpness when text was displayed. With two cables I can use the two monitors that I already had. Now both look great. Length was correct on my cable. If you need one, why pay more?

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, September 2, 2012
This cable is exactly as described and performs as expected. Absolutely no reservations in recommending it, nor concerns about it lasting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected and described, December 17, 2014
Arrived nicely packaged, as to be expected. Worked for me immediately, so far no problems.

The main reason why I purchased this was because most mid to high-end video cards these days require DVI connections... Yet most budget monitors come with both DVI and VGA ports, but only a VGA cable. I don't really want to deal with DVI adapters, especially if they are roughly the same price as the cables. I'd rather have backup VGA cables in case I ever need to use them for whatever reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, July 5, 2014
This came super fast and works awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable good price, June 19, 2014
I bought this DVI cable for my new Dell monitor. This cable does what a DVI cable does and has worked fine so far

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, functions., May 9, 2014
Blame the perceived need for 5 stars to mean something is worth buying for my rating, but here you go.

The cables are as expected; no surprises, and I've been using them on three computers for 5 months. I am not one to 'love' cables, but I have had no bad experience, so in the online shopping world, I guess that means I must give this 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well priced DVI cable, May 3, 2014
I didn't want to pay too much for a DVI cable. It's well made for the price, and gets the job done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cables arrived functional and as described, March 21, 2014
I was pleased when I received the package and found the right cables inside. It can be tricky with all the different kinds of cables out there to make sure I order the right now. However, these were received as described and were packaged properly to prevent damage. They work beautifully without any problems.