Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dell 6ft 18Pin M-M DVI-D Cable 453030300400R E101344 Style 20276
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 25, 2012
This DVI-D cable has a much better picture output than VGA does. You cannot beat the price as well! Do not fall for those expensive products that monster and others sell. This is just as good as any 18Pin DVI-D cable. You do not need a dual-link dvi cable unless your monitor and computer support dual-link dvi and can have a resolution over 1900x1080. The biggest improvement over vga is that the text looks a lot sharper and easier to read and the screen is easier to stare at.
on June 20, 2013
Worked for what I needed them 4, Just don't like that fact the ends are so bulky and the screw thingys are really hard to grip onto as there's no lining or anything on em. Otherwise they are 6 ft of basic cable that worked just perfectly. I did noticed that sometimes my monitor didn't always turn on right away when I boot, but I noticed video cards doing that now a days with 3 different outputs on em like mine. Has 1 DVI, 1 VGA and 1 HDMI, sometimes my PC acts dumb and if I hook a VGA up to it when it doesn't load the DVI part, that works haha. I think there supposed to be an extra pin on this wire for your PC, so it knows that it's DVI 4 sure, but they dont always come with it. I guess try to see if there's a 19 pin one, if there is, you'll be better off getting that one instead of this, UNLESS...your PC doesnt have VGA or HDMI period, then this cord would be perfect. I had this problem once with a VGA cord. wouldn't work on my moms PC to her TV. Found out there was a extra pin inside of the cords specifically for those kinda models. I had a standard 14 pin VGA cord, I needed a special 15 pin one just for her TV lol, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had those for DVI cords too. So for people who are having problems with DVI, that might be why believe or not
on June 28, 2012
This was the cheapest Prime-eligible DVI cable at the time of purchase. Since it's digital, if the cable works, you're getting the best signal possible, and this cable does in fact work. Comes in non-retail packaging but with protection on the ends of the cable.

Works great, and can't beat it for $3 + free 2-day shipping.
on February 15, 2014
I have no way of testing this cable beyond hooking it up to a monitor. As such, it works great. I was using a DVI cable to one monitor and a DVI to VGA adapter for the other monitor. There was an obvious difference in sharpness when text was displayed. With two cables I can use the two monitors that I already had. Now both look great. Length was correct on my cable. If you need one, why pay more?
on March 21, 2014
I was pleased when I received the package and found the right cables inside. It can be tricky with all the different kinds of cables out there to make sure I order the right now. However, these were received as described and were packaged properly to prevent damage. They work beautifully without any problems.
on November 1, 2013
There really isn't that much to say about this except that I can vouch that the quality is up to what I would expect from a standard DVI cable. Mine worked fine and didn't seem to be any worse or better than any other DVI cable I have used. Just don't be a sucker and go to BestBuy and get one of these for 25 dollars or worse... fall for the gold plated one... I promise this will work just as good as the stupid 20-40 dollar cable from Best Buy or Walmart.
on August 21, 2013
so, the guys at the box store were AMAZED at the price i paid for these! i am a single mom and when i bought a new computer and needed this for the hook up, i went straight to Amazon, paid a fraction of what they estimated and had them delivered for free!
on August 7, 2013
This cable does exactly what it's supposed to at a price that makes sense. I'm not one to pay for platinum-plated, diamond-encrusted cables. Get this cable, plug it in to your monitor and graphics card, and let it do its job. It won't disappoint.
on October 21, 2013
The cord arrived brand new, still in Dell packaging. It is a simple DVI cable to connect a monitor to a computer or a docking station at a fraction of the cost to purchase from the store. So far no issues, and everything is working great.
on December 17, 2014
Arrived nicely packaged, as to be expected. Worked for me immediately, so far no problems.

The main reason why I purchased this was because most mid to high-end video cards these days require DVI connections... Yet most budget monitors come with both DVI and VGA ports, but only a VGA cable. I don't really want to deal with DVI adapters, especially if they are roughly the same price as the cables. I'd rather have backup VGA cables in case I ever need to use them for whatever reason.