5.0 out of 5 stars Small speakers, big sound
I bought this speaker bar after using one at work and I'm loving it. You get pretty big sound from the little speaker bar and you gain a bit of desk space. The speakers are powered by your Dell monitor (or the included power adapter) and they snap right on the bottom for it. They make for a very neat desk and are a great deal!

The seller's description of the...
Published on October 26, 2011 by 4art

3.0 out of 5 stars No PA
Published on January 28, 2012 by Scott Rasmussen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Small speakers, big sound, October 26, 2011
This review is from: AX510PA Speaker System (Electronics)

The seller's description of the product says that there is no power adapter is included, but the AX510PA does come with a power adapter. That's what the "PA" in the product name stands for. Both of my speaker bars came with adapters.

3.0 out of 5 stars No PA, January 28, 2012
This review is from: AX510PA Speaker System (Electronics)
Very prompt shipping and the sound bar is compatible with my Dell ST2410. However, this item needs to be listed as AX510 not with (PA) because it did not come with the power adapter. The last review must have gotten lucky with their power adapter. Can't comment on the sound quality but it does look compact and nice on my monitor. Now I have to go through and buy the PA separately and wait a few more days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed., June 2, 2013
This review is from: AX510PA Speaker System (Electronics)
This sound bar was received exactly as described. It was very easy to install. Perfect for my needs at the right price. I am glad that I purchased this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to my 24" Dell Monitior, March 11, 2013
This review is from: AX510PA Speaker System (Electronics)
Use this with my 24" Dell monitor on my mobile workstation in my shop.

Provide adequate audio for listening to I tunes / Pandora while working on projects as I roll the mobile unit around my shop.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok, but I was expecting a bit more., March 13, 2014
This review is from: AX510PA Speaker System (Electronics)
It is very easy to install (to my monitor, anyway), for the sound....I was expecting a bit more .
Jose

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact, March 8, 2014
This review is from: AX510PA Speaker System (Electronics)
Nice unit but a little weak on the bass. If you lash space this is a great solution. It looks nice on the monitor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell AX510PA Entry Flat Panel Stereo Sound Bar with Power Adapter, March 1, 2014
This review is from: AX510PA Speaker System (Electronics)
It was exactly what I ordered & it met my expectations at a good price with prompt delivery. Thanks, Bill

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Expected, February 26, 2014
This review is from: AX510PA Speaker System (Electronics)
Loader and better than I ever could have expected this product to be, I initially had purchased a very expensive sound system for this pc years ago now moving it to a smaller location I bought this sound bar to save desk spaces its awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, February 26, 2014
This review is from: AX510PA Speaker System (Electronics)
I wanted to get rid of my old speakers that set on the deck top. This mounts right under the monitor thus freeing up space on the desk. Works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Space saving sound bar, February 4, 2014
This review is from: AX510PA Speaker System (Electronics)
Compact and a space saver. If you're using desktop speakers with all the cables scattered around, then switch to this. This frees up you desktop, and also gives you 2 3.5mm headphone jacks for private listening. Bought 2 for work and bought this one for home. Not great audio, but a good replacement for the typical multimedia speakers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›