Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 4, 2011
The OS wasn't fully installed, but it came with a copy, so I reinstalled it myself. But you can't get a system like this for this price anywhere.
on June 15, 2012
Item I received was an upgrade. I ordered a 745 but received a 755. It was clean, well packed--more about that later--and promptly delivered. With standard shipping it arrived in just a couple of days. Received it, unpacked it--more about that later--connected it to my kvm switch and it booted up nicely. This beats my old unit and makes a kick ass Linux server. What more could you ask for? My only complaint, written with tongue in cheek, is that the tower itself was layered in enough bubble wrap and packing tape that it could have been air dropped without a parachute and it would have landed without a scratch. Their shipping department should work for NASA. Excellent service and an exceptional value. Highly recommended.
on January 10, 2013
I am a big fan of purchasing "refurbished" electronics on Amazon so I was somewhat disappointed when I received this tower. To me "refurbished" means bringing the unit back to like new condition. I noticed problems with the screen savers and online streaming in full screen mode. After running some diagnostics I determined, and it was pretty much confirmed by the vendor, that the video card has issues. Rather than send the unit back (it took a while to get here plus we live in the mountains where it is currently snowing) I moved it to the bedroom to power our 32" TV. The processing speed is good, appearance is good, everything else seems to work. I fixed the online streaming issue with an adjustment to the flash settings but the screen saver issue still exists. I emailed the vendor and their response time was exceptional - I also received a follow up phone call.
on April 15, 2011
I bought this computer to run my home network. It works great. Buffed up the RAM a bit and am able to wirelessly stream movies, music, etc to my PS3, which is located in a different room about 30 ft away. I was having problems sometimes with just 1GB. The profile is compact, but I was easily able to find a video card that fits a low profile computer. Definitely worth the money.
44 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2011
I purchased this computer to run my music sequencer software. It has the processor speed and RAM needed. I did install an audigy2 sound card for better sound quality.

So far all is good. the puter arrived in good condition and is quiet and fast. I have not recorded on the cd\ dvd drive yet but expect all to go well.

Overall, I think I recevied very good value for the unit. It is clean as new on the inside as stated. I am no expert but for my purposes, I am happy with the unit.
on March 9, 2012
I ordered the Dell 745 Optiplex because it was time to replace my old slow home computer. This refurbished computer runs great, very fast and I've had no problems at all. Delivery was timely and no problems with Amazon or EZbuyCafe where it shipped from. I recommend this computer.
on April 8, 2012
I was very pleased with my purchase. The computer works very well, was a fantastic value and surpassed my expectations. The computer's arrival was actually ahead of time and I would recommend this refurbished desktop as a lot of bang for your buck
on April 12, 2012
This computer is very fast. I love it! Dont doubt this computer because this is truly an amazing deal. I can able to multitask and yes this computer can handle the latest windows 7
on February 13, 2013
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT REVIEW YOU WILL READ! BECAUSE IT IS SERVICE AFTER THE SALE WHEN THINGS GO SOUTH! While I was still setting up this PC I did something that messed it up terribly. And you no what they told me: ("we are sorry to hear you are having all these issues with this PC. Right now unfortunately your Warranty expired almost a week ago. However! we would like to get this fixed for you regardless of the Warranty." mail us back the entire computer, we will fix all the issues and mail it back to you at no cost." Anyone can get a good review when nothing goes wrong. But, what counts is when you make a mistake that renders the equipment into a 23 lb paper wieght. Thisw was my screw-up And they're still gonna fix it at no cost. I will buy from them again! Hope this helps you make the desion easier as far as buying a refurbished PC. I'm happy about it! :~)
on April 21, 2012
After reading countless product reviews and comments on various sellers, I bought this refurbished Dell PC from EzBuyCafe.com and couldn't be happier. I won't get into a big technical analysis which others have done superbly already, but I must say it's like having a brand-new computer.

I wanted a speedy PC with Windows XP Pro dedicated solely to my new book sales business, but which would run all the good programs I have used over the years with Win XP. I didn't want to gamble with Windows 7 or 8 and have to spend a small fortune upgrading software. This was the perfect solution, at a fourth of what a new PC would have cost me. It shipped very securely in plenty of bubble packing and arrived looking new. It fired right up and with all those USB ports I had things humming in short order.

Bottom-line, EzBuyCafe was a wise choice of seller. I highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again in the future.