5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my needs, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Dell Computer MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand (5TPP7) (Personal Computers)
I don't even have Dell monitors, I have Asus, but these fit nonetheless. Have no complaints and I would recommend to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars for Design and Durability Regarding Dell Computer MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand (5TPP7), July 6, 2014
I bought this for my 2 Dell S2240T touch screen monitors and it is extremely sturdy. The base is made of metal and well designed. The ability to be able to adjust the tilt levels from height to width of each monitor as well as the swivel from left to right is perfect. Very simple to put together. I especially like the cable control you have to secure the cables out of sight and being able to feed them down the back of the stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars but perfect for my big desk two 23, September 9, 2014
Joy (Colorado Springs, CO USA) - See all my reviews
It's big and solidly build, but perfect for my big desk two 23.6" monitors. I didn't initially see the VESA adapter plates in the package, but once I found them and screwed them on my monitors, the whole setup worked out great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits desk nicely. What I expected, August 27, 2014
just as described. Fits desk nicely. What I expected. would recomment

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy!, August 7, 2014
No issues. Very Happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, September 3, 2014
Good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 20, 2014
Good

Dell Computer MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand (5TPP7)
$169.99 $139.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies