5.0 out of 5 stars great product
I'm in IT and purchased this for a friend...this was a great deal, and came just as described. All the software was authentic, and the system had been thoroughly cleaned. I was a bit hesitant to buy an older and used laptop, but it's been cranking for 6 months with no problems.
Published 24 months ago by John P Callahan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Work or School Computer
Published on December 13, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Dell D630 + Windows 7 (Notebook Laptop Computer) 2.2 GHz CPU / 2 GB of Ram / 80 GB Hard Drive (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, August 9, 2012
It had some problem with a video card driver(or something like that)so I had to send it back. Just a few days later I got it back and it works great. I love it. Also the people at Tampa laptops are real nice and helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tampa Laptop Dell 630, August 30, 2012
The review board must have ate my earlier review of this product. So, here is another. Looks "new", works great, fast.. whats not to love about it including the price. They are easy to do business with. Answered/responded to mail. Thanks, Tampa Laptop for a nice affordable, dependable laptop!!

5.0 out of 5 stars just right for what we needed., July 19, 2013
dawn (Burlington, NJ, United States) - See all my reviews
My mother needed a new laptop and got one with windows 8 and could not use it, so this laptop loaded with windows 7 was perfect for her. Arrived quickly, started right up. GREAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars I was surprised, June 12, 2013
This was a used laptop, I didn't want to spend the money on an auxillary laptop in the house with limited use, but this more than fit the bill. Have had the unit for over a month, easily loaded with data, and no "glitches". Very satisfied with this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Work or School Computer, December 13, 2012
This computer works great with Windows 8. Loads in 30 seconds. Great workhorse computer for office or school with about 5 hours on a 9 cell battery. Not for gaming however, plays videos well and no issues with streaming video and You Tube up to 720. Will buffer too much with 1080 video. Had no issues with Camera Raw batching and using the Canon Utility for remote operation of my DSLR. If you are on a tight budget and not a gamer or video editor this computer will work just fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy camper, March 17, 2013
I read some of the reviews prior to purchasing, so with all the positive reviews, and skeptism of how old these units may be, took a chance and am not sorry ! gave it four stars cause it does not have webcam nor sd card slot. however, got unit in fast time, well wrapped. charged it up, and it was ready to go. has good sound quality, video resolution better than a more expensive dell that i have. could not tell this was refurbished, looks new. fast boot up, and browsing. I did alot alot of research, and this was best deal around for the money. would buy from these people again as well same type dell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far, July 31, 2013
I just received this laptop from tampalaptops, its in good condition it came ready to use out of the box, fast wifi connection. This laptop seems to fit what I needed, a reliable work laptop. Windows 7 works great, started up fast, and not preloaded with bulky nonessential programs. If anything arises, I will change my review good luck I would definitely recommend this laptop. I am writing this review from it.
UPDATE: I have now had this laptop for several weeks, it overheats but only when playing games, I would suggest getting a laptop cooler if you are going to buy this laptop, but other then that it runs beautifully, no other problems. Internet runs fast, same with everything else which I did not expect.
UPDATE: I have now had it for several months it still runs fantastic. Definitely worth the money

3.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard Problems, July 21, 2013
I liked the service on how fast my product was shipped, but for some reason the keyboard has a mind of its own and decides what letters to skip while I am typing and it's very frustrating to type fast on this computer. I always have to go back and delete what I type because it skips letters that I type. I will try to fix this myself, but that flaw with this computer is really frustrating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 30, 2013
Does everything I want it to do and then some havent had any problems at all. I can do my bills and play games and videos,etc. the price also was great.