5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!!
I love this screen!! The size is perfect for me. I do alot of typing and read alot on line and this is perfect.
I like the clarity!!!

I would refer everybody to this , for value, and ease in shopping, it is great!!!
Published 13 months ago by Theresa McCarn

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best of Dell but does the job
I really Like Dell Monitors, they are great in value and performance. I bought this monitor to use it as a secondary monitor for my iMac 27", but you can easily differentiate the quality and type of displays. Before you buy this monitor please consider that this is not an IPS Monitor so the viewing angles are not the best for today's demanding applications.
Published 14 months ago by Hector Alcala

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best of Dell but does the job, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Dell E2014H 19.5-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!!, January 1, 2014
I like the clarity!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Monitor, January 10, 2014
The picture is clear and I have no problem seeing it along with I had no problem connecting it .

2.0 out of 5 stars Its a average monitor, January 29, 2014
I bought this monitor because of its low price and thought I had gotten a good deal at the time. I should have payed more attention to the reviews. It was hard to look at for any length of time and it could not be seen from a angle. Disappointing at best although I now have a monitor to go with my old computer when I sell it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., April 1, 2014
This is a very cool monitor and very nice with the reasonable price. Not great, but not bad. Which means GOOD. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Working from home, March 27, 2014
Was exactly what I was looking for to hook up to my 12' laptop to make working from home easier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Monitor, March 18, 2014
Al G (Ellijay, GA) - See all my reviews
Pleased with the Dell Monitor just purchased. Excellent resolution and responsiveness. Simple self configuration and ease of hook up. Highly recommend .... great price too!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good monitor, March 11, 2014
This unit met our expectations. I was pleased with all aspects of this transaction. I would order again with no hesitation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad flat monitor for the price, February 5, 2014
Had some issues with PC sending a document to the wide screen and having it stretch it out to fill the width. Once you grab the corner of the document and put it back into shape, it is very clear and easy to use. Some would find it like playing an old video tape on a new widescreen TV and having a lot of blank space left and right. This all could be attributed to "operator error", so let's focus on the fact that this is an inexpensive unit and the picture is very clear. I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great monitor, September 19, 2013
I finally decided to get a new monitor to go with my 2 year old Dimension 620, and coming from a perfectly square 17 inch monitor this is a pretty big and very nice upgrade. The more I use it, the more I like it. Put together was easy even without the instruction pics. I found the owners manual on the cd rom and gave it a quick look through. Very detailed. For me, this size is almost perfect,not to big and not to small, its rather immersive for me anyway. One little cool feature I like is the on/off glowing power light when the monitor is "sleeping" its almost like you can see it breathing from the pulsing light. A highly recommend this monitor. I can't think of anything bad or that I don't like, yet.