5.0 out of 5 stars Dell 17" monitor E771a
Good monitor.I purchased a used one through Amazon and it seems brand new and performs well.For some strange reason during the shipping process the monitor got wet.When it arrived and I took it out of the box about 1/4 cup of water came out of the monitor vents.I let it dry for a week and fired it up and it worked perfectly ever since then.
Published on January 7, 2010 by F. Dutton

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy about this order.
Ok I purchase this used, and it was only 29.00, but after shipping price, it would be around 54.00. When it arrived it was very dirty and dusty all over, had to use a vacum cleaner to clean it up. The picture seems distorted some aswell. I decided I will use it as a backup monitor just in case my NEC 19" goes, and just buy a flat screen later or a newer crt. I have to...
Published on September 8, 2009 by Garrett Yarbrough

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell 17" monitor E771a, January 7, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent monitor for ordinary user, November 25, 2004
This review is from: Dell 17" CRT Monitor (Personal Computers)
If the monitor is e773c, it is not that bad as the the previous review stated. In fact, if you go to dell.com you will find this monitor is still on sale. I bought this monitor with my dell PC and it works great as it should. You DO NOT need to resize it every time. It has richer color than a LCD monitor as all CRT monitors do. Of course, you always get what you paid for. But for the price and performance, I will give it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Monitor!!! Excellent for Gaming., December 4, 2005
This review is from: Dell 17" CRT Monitor (Personal Computers)
The M782 17-inch flat CRT from Dell is designed to make flat screen technology extremely affordable. Its flat screen reduces reflection and improves screen geometry, resulting in a more visually appealing experience. An improved dot pitch of 0.25 mm allows for visually sharper and crisper focus.

Specifications:

- Display type: 17-in. CRT

- Viewable screen size: 16 in.

- Maximum resolution: 1280 x 1024

- Dot pitch: 0.25 mm aperture grille

- Compatibility: 15 pin D-subminiature

- Approvals: UL, C UL, DHHS, HWC, FCC class B, MPRII, TCO-95, CE Mark, TUV-ERGO,, EPA, Nutek

- Connections: 15-pin analog video cable, power cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little monitor, May 16, 2010
This review is from: Dell 17" CRT Monitor (Personal Computers)
Got this monitor rather quickly. Came as advertised, no issues with shipping. Packaging contained those annoying little 'pods,' though.
Works great. Maybe a bit too bright, but otherwise a decent monitor.
Would definitely recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell MOnitor, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Dell 17" CRT Monitor (Personal Computers)
The monitor was delivered on time.It has a very clear picture.I bought it for my son.who is very pleased with the monitoe and is a great help to him.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, September 24, 2013
This review is from: Dell 17" CRT Monitor (Personal Computers)
It meets my immediate needs, and worked well so I liked it overall, easy to install and adjust. No difficulty with any aspect and was exactly as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Monitor, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Dell 17" CRT Monitor (Personal Computers)
I had bought an LCD monitor and had a problem with the lighting in a particular application which could not be corrected. My previous monitor developed the same problem. I got this monitor and the lighting problem was fixed. Everything was back to normal. This is a great monitor to see things with beautiful color.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, October 12, 2012
This review is from: Dell 17" CRT Monitor (Personal Computers)
Monitor works well, just took a while to warm and work. Was worried at first but all is well now Happy now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Front Source Technologies, LLC, June 1, 2012
This review is from: Dell 17" CRT Monitor (Personal Computers)
I'd like to offer my sincere gratitude to Front Source for their exemplary customer service. I purchased a used CRT computer monitor from them, and the item was quickly delivered. The screen had some scrathes on it, so I inquired with the company on how best to handle a return and replacement. Alan at Front Source was VERY responsive and offered to provide an upgraded replacement. Within a few days, I received the replacement and I believe it is new or virtually new (not expected with a CRT monitor). I should mention that during my communications with Alan, I explained that I required a CRT monitor as it is being attached to a PC that my special needs son uses. I'm able to secure the CRT to his desk in a way so that he is less likely to damage it by accident. Alan explained that he understood completely and that Front Source is a faith-based company with several special needs employees on staff. His level of service made for an excellent experience and I will certainly look for them should I need similar devices in the future. Kudos to Front Source and to Amazon for working with vendors of this caliber. Many thanks from me and my son, Daniel!

Steve Kalinoski
New Jersey

5.0 out of 5 stars monitor, June 2, 2010
Mark Mayle (Miinerva, Ohio, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dell 17" CRT Monitor (Personal Computers)
this is an old heavy monitor, you can probibly get an lcd fot not much more. Worked well and appeared new. But is wes so heavy

ARRAY(0x95ef22ac)