Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 15, 2012
I have owned this monitor for about 4 months now, bought it at a big box store for around the same price. They also charged me a recycling fee! Anyway I have a duel monitor set up and one of the monitors is an older dell 17" (FP something or other). The 17" has better colors than this one, blues on that monitor look like blue, on this one sort of a blueish purple nothing I have been able to do in the colors selection has been able to correct that. It is also not as bright as the 17" one. Before buying this I was considering an HP model that looked good when I saw it in the stores but I was never able to find one in stock. If I had it to do over again I would have waited for the HP because of the color issues with this monitor. Its not bad but its not great either.
on February 26, 2013
I bought this monitor to use with my Dell laptop, to make using my internet text books easier while writing papers for college. I have not used the stand that it came with since I bought a stand for it. I can say that set up was very easy, for both the stand and the laptop. I found that picture is very good, and is very easy to read text. The preset modes, make it very easy to have the best contrast for what ever you decide to use the monitor for. I especially like how the monitor shuts itself off after five minutes after it is unplugged from the computer, this is nice because I do not wast any extra electricity but I don't have to wait the 10 seconds if I unplug accidently. This is definitely worth the money.
on April 25, 2013
This is my 3rd dell flat panel monitor I have owned. All are still working, including 1 that is about 10 years old. I have bought bargin monitors and when they have died, I replaced them with Dells. This model looks great, test is clear, color is great. The only down side is there is no height adjustment so I have to prop it up on a monitor stand to get it to the proper height.
on August 8, 2013
I needed a widescreen monitor for our Dell XPS and this product fit the bill. It is Dell so the whole system retains its Dell brand status. It was easy to fire up. I did not even need to use the program disc that came with it. The color, resolution, picture quality are all fine. It is a perfect size for the space and distance from the screen. The only thing I was not crazy about was how it was packaged by Amazon. I left separate packaging feedback. But it did arrive safely. I did make a slight error by ordering the DVI/HDMI cable. Turns out, I did not need it. This XPS is not a HDMI capable desktop, but I can use the cable elsewhere. The monitor DOES come with a standard VGA/VGA cable which was of sufficient length. Overall, I am very happy with this monitor.
on April 20, 2013
This monitor really surprised me. Despite the fact that there is no HDMI ports on it (it's a very basic monitor), it produces a very nice screen image. I can highly recommend it for basic home or business computer setups. Really does the trick and is a great value.
on September 8, 2012
This is a very good basic monitor. Its a good LED 20 inch monitor. It gets the job done I don't have any issues with this monitor and I've always owned dell monitors. This is a another great dell monitor.
on June 21, 2013
Purchased as a replacement for a monitor that came with my old Dell computer. Was a bit disappointed until I installed the latest drivers. I'm not sure how this monitor compares to other models, but do know it's a great improvement over the old one.
on September 28, 2013
I really like this monitor, despite a defect upon receiving it. the base was slightly bent, and required a little rigging to get the monitor level horizontally. After the rigging, it looks great and works as it should all at a good price.
on May 30, 2013
We really didn't need a new monitor as our old Dell 17" Flat Screen monitor worked perfectly. We're glad we bought this new monitor with the new computer, however. There is defintely a noticeable difference in the display area which mkes for more comfortable viewing and it is definitely brighter. In fact, we had to turn the brightness down from the factory setting. In addition, the display is very sharp and the colors are very bright and true. This is probably too small for gaming but, is perfect for us. I would recommend it for anyone needing a basic monitor for everyday use.
on July 11, 2013
Goes perfectly with the Dell desktop we purchased, nice, spacious screen, fits perfectly where we intended. Thanks Dell. Amazon shouldn't require so many words to submit these reviews. That's why I don't do it more often. Bad Amazon.