5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy.....too bad product is discontinued
Published on February 15, 2012 by R. Lee

2.0 out of 5 stars trouble, trouble, trouble
Published on September 27, 2011 by muppfozz

2.0 out of 5 stars trouble, trouble, trouble, September 27, 2011
This review is from: Dell - Inspiron Zino HD Desktop IZHD-2264NBK with AMD Athlon 2650e 1.6GHz processor, 4GB DDR2 SDRAM, DVD±RW/CD-RW drive, 640GB hard drive, built-in wireless LAN, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (Electronics)
I bought this computer last year and the motherboard has been replace three times.........each time the sound quit. This computer was only three months old the first time there was no sound. Last week the motherboard and speakers were replaced and this computer is only a year and 14 days old......Dell will not change this computer out after all the trouble and so I am stuck with this square box ----NO more Dell for me..........

1.0 out of 5 stars Compete garbage, October 9, 2011
Absolutely useless Techsupport and field service:

I was trying to discuss with Techsupport (in India)extremely poor video output on HDMI (VGA is much better) and bad wireless controller. They tried to replace motherboard not knowing, that video controller is separate from motherboard and sent out "defective" motherboard with video controller leaving me without video for about a month, then I was given refurbished PC, but HDMI video is still awful, so I am using VGA and sound cable. Wireless controller after replacement is a little better, but I disabled it and bought from Amazon USB D-link Nano. It works 50 times faster, then native from Dell.
Stay away from this model and Dell in general.

Alexander

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy.....too bad product is discontinued, February 15, 2012
After reading the other reviews I felt compelled to share my experience. I bought the Zino HD dual core 2.10 Ghz, with 1TB hard drive, 4Gb Ram, bluray player, with Win 7/ 64 bit. As a studio PC it is connected to an 60 inch LCD HD. 4 months so far and the system is running strong. I use it mainly to watch streaming videos, movies, and as a music server. So far I've never had any problems with any Dell products. Other barebones systems do not even come close to the versatility of the Zino, maybe except for the mac mini, but then there is the price difference. You get more bang for your money with the Dell of any other small form factor PC.
Decided to buy two more for the other bedrooms, but the Zino system is discontinued....