5.0 out of 5 stars Dell Battery for Inspiron 15 Series
Published 17 months ago by Dave O

1.0 out of 5 stars why why why
I bought this replacement in January 2013. As of yesterday it will no longer hold a charge.

Why did I not just buy one directly from Dell????? and is "Geuine" a misspelling of Genuine or just a joke...

Amazon. what a disappointment.
Published 17 months ago by Bettina Knowlton

1.0 out of 5 stars why why why, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 Series, 1525, 1526 1545, 48WH 6-Cell Laptop battery (Electronics)

Amazon. what a disappointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gets easily drained, August 23, 2012
For a brand new battery, this one gets easily drained..what they,ve writteishmael the description is not TRUE at all. I wish I bought the battery from the dell company itself..battery no good...they should be honest enough to put a correct or accurate description of whatever item the are selling. I'm so disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Fake Fake, July 6, 2012
Bought this battery in April and it went bad already, it will not take a charge. Sent a request to company and they have ignored me. Thankfully I saved the old battery and I can get it to charge. Stay away from this seller

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned it within 30 minutes of getting it, June 26, 2012
This is NOT a 48WH 10.8V battery as shown in the product description, the battery I got was NOT compatible with my wife's Inspiron 1545. Returned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, November 9, 2012
I bought this battery a little over two months ago. At first it would charge only to 50%. As time went on, that figure kept getting smaller. Right now the maximum is 20% and that figure drops every few days. I have to order another battery. There's a reason it was priced low.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell Battery for Inspiron 15 Series, February 18, 2013
This replacement battery was in factory packaging and was in brand new condition. The price was excellent at approx. 30 percent of a Dell factory replacement. My old battery would last about 40min before requiring a full charge and the new one lasts almost 4 hours. This is the second replacement battery I have purchased from Amazon and the product, service and price were all excellent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery does not seem to be genuine at all., December 31, 2011
Battery doesn't seem to be genuine, as mentioned in the product description.
Battery backup is not at all satisfactory, it doesn't last for even an hour.
Please do not buy this product at all. This is fake.

Abhishek

1.0 out of 5 stars Dell Inspiron battery - not authentic Dell product, March 20, 2014
The attached image makes it look like this is a Dell product. The word "DELL" is clearly visible in the upper left hand corner of the battery. This isn't a Dell product. The battery that was shipped had a sticker in the upper left hand corner that was impossible to remove (probably super glued onto the battery). A week after installing the battery, my computer says no battery is installed, and the battery is not accepting a charge. I would like my money back, but I know I wont get a refund because I lost my receipt. Complete waste of money. Don't purchase under any circumstances.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing "genuine" about this battery..., December 7, 2012
I should have known better when this company couldn't even spell 'genuine' correctly in the item description. Long story very short. The battery was a complete dud. I have only used my laptop twice within the 48 hours I've had the battery and not for more than a good two hours. On both occasions the battery loss power extremely fast and kept giving me a different percentage which I found weird. At one point I had to keep checking the percentage of battery life left in hopes that it wouldn't cut out on me. Even in doing so the battery read 71% left , but shut off without warning at all. I would recommend getting a battery directly from Dell, because this is not worth the $40 at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied with this battery, May 12, 2012
I was very skeptical about making this purchase, but the battery I received is indeed a genuine Dell battery. I've been using it for about a week now in my Dell Inspiron 1545 with no problems whatsoever. If I have issues later down the road, I'll update this review, but for now I'd say this is a GREAT alternative to buying a much more expensive replacement battery from Dell itself.

Rate and Discover Movies