5.0 out of 5 stars SQUEAKY
The laptop squeaks a little bit when you press the Shift, Tab, Caps lock, and Ctrl keys on the left side. Other than that it is the best laptop that I have ever had/bought.
Published on February 19, 2012 by tacobear123

The manufacturer commented on the review below
3.0 out of 5 stars some good some bad
Published 22 months ago by Ionia Martin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars SQUEAKY, February 19, 2012
This review is from: Dell Inspiron i15N-1294BK 15-Inch Laptop (Obsidian Black) (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Dell Insprion, February 18, 2012
I have had my dell for about a month now and I am satisfied with it. One minor note, my memory card keeps slipping out! Not a good thing, but otherwise the laptop is great!

4.0 out of 5 stars good laptop, March 22, 2012
Its a pretty good laptop for its price.I did not have any problems with it till now.There is only one minor thing which irritates me.The volume from the speakers is very low.You have to concentrate hard to listen to the sound from speakers.If you are looking for a laptop with high output from speakers please avoid this laptop.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
3.0 out of 5 stars some good some bad, November 17, 2012
I bought this laptop because I wanted something that wasn't too heavy and could perform basic word processing and web functions. I had read product reviews for it before purchasing it and it seemed like it would suit me for what I required of it. After receiving the laptop computer I noticed two things immediately. The keyboard is made cheaply and to me, resembles something you might find on a first learning computer for a child. The keys have a cheap plastic-feel. After using the computer for two weeks, I already had to send it back to the manufacturer to have it repaired because two of the keys on the keyboard would get stuck and not produce the desired reaction when you push them.

Once I got the laptop back again, the keys were fixed but a few days later, the screen began to go black randomly and without warning. When it would come back, it would be in rainbow colors. After the second fix, it has been okay in those departments, but tends to overheat if you use it for any type of media, such as movies or music. The computer freezes a lot and has to be shut down manually at least once or twice a week.

I still think it is a bit heavier than I would like and since I have already had so many issues with it, I am actually afraid to carry it anywhere for fear that jostling it around in a carrying case might screw it all up again. The speakers on this computer are not nearly loud enough in my opinion.

What I do like about it is that it has pretty decent battery life (about 4-5 hours) depending on what you are doing at the time. I also like the colors the screen is capable of displaying when it is working correctly. I like that there are multiple USB ports for various endeavors. Overall I would say that this is a decent computer as long as you are prepared for the potential issues.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Nov 28, 2012 12:59:24 PM PST
DellTeam says:
(MANUFACTURER)
Hi Ionia Martin,

Sorry to hear about the issue with your system .You're feedback is valuable and we will make sure to work on our better products in the future .
Keeping in mind of the customer satisfaction , if you have still unresolved issues , you can reach out to our Dell support team through:-

Facebook - http://bit.ly/HlJ9LZ
Twitter @ DellCares - http://bitly.com/P5W1OT
Or join the conversation with Dell Community Forum - http://dell.to/OWroLP

We are always here to help you .

Thank you for choosing Dell !
SilangchiSforDell

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell Inspiron 15-Inch Laptop, November 15, 2012
Pete Sooner (Burneyville, OK USA) - See all my reviews
I had purchased one of these Dell laptops directly from the company over a year ago. Really liked it for the price.
Decided we needed a second laptop and shopped around. Saw that Amazon had the same computer for a lower price than
I paid from Dell.
I would have never bought a second one had I not liked the first one. A nice laptop, as I said, for the price.
If I needed a third laptop I would buy another like the two I have and I would buy it from Amazon.
Just hard to beat a good product, no shipping charge, and several day delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, October 6, 2012
"The product is excellent, the laptop covered my expectations. I installed AutoCAD 2013 and it is amazing how quickly the program ran, the casing of the laptop is very stylish, the keyboard is in English, that is, does not bring ñ no accent, but with a simple configuration enables both characters, the webcam has a small LED to capture clear images, has 3 USB posts, SD memory reader including HDMI output, dvd rw drive, brings installed 64 bit win 7

Instalé AutoCAD 2013 y es sorprendente la rapidez con la cual ejecutó el programa, la carcaza del laptop es muy elegante, el teclado está en ingles, es decir, no trae la ñ ni el acento, pero con una simple configuración se habilitan ambos carácteres, la cámara web posee un pequeño LED que permite capturar imagenes muy claras,posee 3 puestos USB, lector de memorias SD entre otras, salida HDMI, unidad de r-w dvd, trae instalado win 7 de 64 bit

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool, July 4, 2012
I love this laptop, its the best.thought it was going to take 3weeks to get it all the way down to the Caribbean but got it in 6days. have had it for almost 2months now and its so amazing. it doesn't squeak,the keys are cool the graphics are sharp and lovely.its what i always wanted.i believe i got it for a good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recomiendo el equipo 100%, November 7, 2012
Excellent computer laptop fairly quickly covered my expectations were installed several programs like Photoshop, Illustrator and loaded quickly. The laptop comes as is as shown in the product description, your screen and casing elegant, comfortable, fast and comfortable. He arrived on time, in good condition and properly packaged. Very good product for the price I recommend it 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 22, 2012
It is an amazing laptop. I've ordered it in April, and it's still working great as it did when I just bought it.
It worths every single dollar i spent on it.
I've installed such programs as: Autocad 2013, the Adobe CS5.5 collection, 3ds Max, and they all run great.
I totally recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars laptop Dell, September 21, 2012
excellent laptop is a product made to specifications that describes the product, very soft and comfortable, meets expectations, the product arrived in the expected time

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›