Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 18, 2012
First off, this laptop is actually a Dell Inspiron 15r 5520. Dell has no record of the model # i15R-2632sLV, and WILL NOT be able to help you if you refer to this model # (have no idea why Amazon lists it under this name). There are 4 configurations to the 15r 5520, and this is the best one. This information can be found directly from Dell here: [...]

This is a very powerful laptop for the price. The Intel Core i7 3612QM handles multi-tasking seamlessly, and the 1TB hard drive is larger than most that you will find in this price range. While it would've been nice to include a 7200 rpm hard drive (like the comparably priced Samsung Series 5 laptop which also has a Core i7), the 5400 rpm drive will not produce as much heat, especially during tasks like gaming. The processor is more than powerful enough to make up for the slower hard drive speed as well. The design is sleek, the keyboard feels very comfortable, and the whole case is a quality build. If you are looking for a fast, powerful laptop at a low price, this is a great choice.

However, note that if you are interested in playing the most current games at high settings (a "hardcore" gamer), this is not the laptop for you: the graphics card is integrated into the CPU, so there is no dedicated graphics card, and thus the graphics card can't be upgraded. It includes Intel HD Graphics 4000 (currently the highest rated Intel HD Graphics set as per the date of this review), which is perfectly able to handle most games, but will be unable to bring you the most current games at the higher-end settings.

Overall I would recommend this laptop to anyone other than intensive PC gamers who crave the razzle-dazzle of fully realized optimal graphics from demanding games (such as Battlefield 3). I can't say enough about the power of the processor for the price. Most comparable to: Samsung Series 5 NP550P5C-A02US, and Sony VAIO E Series SVE1511MFXS.
on August 16, 2012
I bought this laptop for my son, looking for any latest configuration and a good price for it! And I found this Dell which is amazing, it is fast, good quality of sound and video! I am very pleased with it!Dell Inspiron i15R-2632RED 15-Inch Laptop (Red)
on October 4, 2012
This is a great computer, very fast, i can watch netflix, have 10 browsers open, and have downloads going in the background and there is still no lag time for new tasks. The video quality is great, and there is plenty of hard drive space for movies and music. Carefull with the case the sliver scratchs so very easy and shows bad. It comes packed with alot of crappy trial software, tho, it took over an hour to unload all of it.
on January 26, 2013
From very early on, the computer has had trouble with going into sleep mode when it shouldn't; these days it's usually fine, but throws a fit every now and then. And it has seemed kind of slow given the fancy hardware. I called Dell and they tried to deal with it, but required either a steep one time fee or an even steeper service contract. I got the one time fix to deal with the sleep mode problem. The problem went away for the next several days. But a week later it was back again. Perhaps reinstalling windows would fix things, but it's a hassle.

Otherwise it's been alright.
on March 13, 2013
I got this on amazon warehouse deals for $520. The only reason I think it would have been so cheap is because it was pink. I don't care it works flawlessly and looked brand new off the showroom floor when I got it. Not one thing wrong with it.
on March 15, 2013
The computer is very fast and very good! Intel Hd 4000 graphics are very good for the price.
8 gb of ram, plenty to keep programs running smooth. You can't go wrong with a terabite (1000) Gb hard drive!
on September 27, 2013
Awesome product. I did a lot of research before buying AND afterwardst oo.
Much better than any of the Lenovo or Apple counterparts.
Very fast. Recommended.
on March 12, 2013
I just have good words for this product. This laptop is simply the best. My husband had a wonderful idea to gift me with a Dell laptop. :)
on August 7, 2013
This is a great computer, very fast. I work as a computer engineer and It makes my life easier. Love it.
on March 25, 2014
I've been pretty happy with my Dell Inspiron (running windows 7) since I got it a bit over a year ago. It hasn't given me any issues, and has run everything I've tried on it. The only thing that I don't like about it is that part of the casing seems a bit loose/flimsy at the front. I'm someone who likes to carry the laptop around open with one hand in the middle, and I can't help but feel like if I'm not careful that the outer part of the casing will flex and crack.