5.0 out of 5 stars Lot of features for a decent price
Exceeded my expectations. Available with Windows 7, which was the main reason I looked at it. Good price for what it has: Many USB 3.0/2.0 ports and a memory card reader.

It has enough disk space for me and the memory (4GB) is sufficient for my needs. Comes with a keyboard and USB mouse.
Published 6 months ago by Michael J Janavel

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS DESCRIBED
This computer was NOT WINDOWS 7. It is Windows 8. If you want Windows 7, do not purchase this item.
Published 6 months ago by Kristie Nicolosi

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS DESCRIBED, April 13, 2014
This review is from: Dell Inspiron i3647-1524BK Desktop (Windows 7) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lot of features for a decent price, April 9, 2014
Michael J Janavel (Staten Island, NY United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY NICE!, March 10, 2014
It hasn't seen a lot of use, but setup was simple and very quick. Everything we needed to reinstall worked perfectly and tied in with the network system we currently use. The small size gained us plenty of desk space. All in All very satisfied with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 19, 2014
Excellent product. Works great and small size. Would highly recommend to anyone. Easy to install and run.
I am a first time Dell purchaser and would definitely buy Dell again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Win 7 PC for the price., March 28, 2014
Needed a Win 7 PC and this one, for the price is great. Works like a charm, more than I expected for the price. Glad I found this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell Inspiron i3647-1524BK Desktop with Windows 7 Professional, May 26, 2014
I bought this machine with Windows 7 Professional (It seems ever harder to find that operating system) for small office use. Flawless, installed and operated without a flaw on the network. Nothing not to like here including a great price from Amazon. Comes with keyboard and mouse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good CPU for the price, July 8, 2014
Many chided me for investing in another desktop when our old one finally died. "Get a MAC!" they cried. "Stick with a laptop!" they encouraged.

Nope. No MACs (I'm anti-Apple). No laptop. My husband and I hate Windows 8 so we only wanted a desktop CPU that had Windows 7. Our choices were limited. I did some research and found this Dell on sale and with reasonable reviews.

We took a chance and purchased it. So far so good. We've had it a couple months and it runs smoothly and quickly. We are forbidding our children from using it (they are the reason the old one died a tortuous death), so this one should last a nice, long time. It is a good size - not overly big. We keep it on top of the desk next to the speakers we use.

I won't go into the technical stuff about the CPU - that's for other, more competent reviewers. But I will say that if you need a basic, no frills, fast running CPU that uses Windows 7, then this is the CPU for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Basic CPU, May 25, 2014
Robert Crouse (LaGrange, Kentucky United States) - See all my reviews
This unit is the most basic of CPUs. It functions fine and is a good value. The disc drive is appropriate to the unit. I purchased this for price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, August 5, 2014
I have been using Dell products for years and they are great quality for reasonable prices. I had a HP laptop once and it didn't last. Had it repaired twice and then got rid of it. HP makes great printers but not happy with their computers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice PC, August 22, 2014
Nice solid low budget PC that is very compact. Everything works well with no problems.