Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on April 9, 2014
Exceeded my expectations. Available with Windows 7, which was the main reason I looked at it. Good price for what it has: Many USB 3.0/2.0 ports and a memory card reader.

It has enough disk space for me and the memory (4GB) is sufficient for my needs. Comes with a keyboard and USB mouse.
on April 13, 2014
This computer was NOT WINDOWS 7. It is Windows 8. If you want Windows 7, do not purchase this item.
on March 10, 2014
It hasn't seen a lot of use, but setup was simple and very quick. Everything we needed to reinstall worked perfectly and tied in with the network system we currently use. The small size gained us plenty of desk space. All in All very satisfied with the purchase.
on May 26, 2014
I bought this machine with Windows 7 Professional (It seems ever harder to find that operating system) for small office use. Flawless, installed and operated without a flaw on the network. Nothing not to like here including a great price from Amazon. Comes with keyboard and mouse.
on July 19, 2015
Slowest pc I have ever owned. Don't know if I did something wrong but my old Vista is faster than this one. I'm not proficient in computer technology so I have no idea how to check and see what might be up.
on July 8, 2014
Many chided me for investing in another desktop when our old one finally died. "Get a MAC!" they cried. "Stick with a laptop!" they encouraged.

Nope. No MACs (I'm anti-Apple). No laptop. My husband and I hate Windows 8 so we only wanted a desktop CPU that had Windows 7. Our choices were limited. I did some research and found this Dell on sale and with reasonable reviews.

We took a chance and purchased it. So far so good. We've had it a couple months and it runs smoothly and quickly. We are forbidding our children from using it (they are the reason the old one died a tortuous death), so this one should last a nice, long time. It is a good size - not overly big. We keep it on top of the desk next to the speakers we use.

I won't go into the technical stuff about the CPU - that's for other, more competent reviewers. But I will say that if you need a basic, no frills, fast running CPU that uses Windows 7, then this is the CPU for you.
on August 5, 2014
I have been using Dell products for years and they are great quality for reasonable prices. I had a HP laptop once and it didn't last. Had it repaired twice and then got rid of it. HP makes great printers but not happy with their computers.
on April 19, 2014
Excellent product. Works great and small size. Would highly recommend to anyone. Easy to install and run.
I am a first time Dell purchaser and would definitely buy Dell again
on March 28, 2014
Needed a Win 7 PC and this one, for the price is great. Works like a charm, more than I expected for the price. Glad I found this one!
on April 19, 2015
So far so good! Fast processor. Have had it about one month and runs like a charm! Easy to set up.