5.0 out of 5 stars Great Computer for the Price!
This computer has more features than advertised. Fourth gen i3 Processor. Wireless card with Bluetooth. and Win 7 Home Premium, a must have for home office work! 8gb ram for running multiple applications at the same time!
Published 10 months ago by Terry C

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead Motherboard after 5 days
It appears that this is common issue on this model. Stay away from this one if you can. I didn't listen to other reviews that mentioned this same thing.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Computer for the Price!, March 1, 2014
This review is from: Dell Inspiron i3847-3847BK Desktop (Windows 7) (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead Motherboard after 5 days, April 22, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, April 14, 2014
John Hanover (Wilmington, NC United States) - See all my reviews
dell inspiron was easy to set up and I needed the windows 7 since I detest the idea of using windows 8 (or any iteration thereof).
Have had this computer only for a week but am completely happy with it (my previous computer was a Dell also and I used it with The Windows XP for eight or nine years. ) Some of us old timers still prefer our desk top computers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal on a good PC, March 28, 2014
I bought this for a customer, and he is very happy with it. Note that it has Windows 7 Pro, and not Home. I haven't been able to find these specs for a cheaper price anywhere - 8 GB RAM, 1 TB drive, and and i3 processor = a pretty darn speedy work PC!

5.0 out of 5 stars This computer is great. I got it for my mom to do ..., July 7, 2014
This computer is great. I got it for my mom to do basic things like check emails and store/view photos. It works perfect for what she needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks and works great., June 25, 2014
Quick delivery, looks and works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Running great for 2 months, May 22, 2014
Reading all the negative comments makes me wonder how I got a great computer. I hope it stays that way! I have had zero problems so far. I must have been very lucky! This Dell replaced a fairly new HP that gave me fits.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good computer with Windows 7, May 7, 2014
Dick (Madison, WI USA) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a desktop with Windows 7 (I hate Windows 8). This machine fits the bill nicely with operating system and the price point. Another plus is that Dell does not put as much Spamwear on their machines as say HP.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOA, April 1, 2014
Arrived today, dead on arrival. Would not boot. Hard drive kept trying to start and would immediately shut down. Contacted Dell support. After having the Dell tech. listen to what the hard drive was doing, I was listening to dial tone. They made me register it, so they have my phone number. But no call back...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 15, 2014
Been working fine for my mother who needed a new desktop for work.

Dell Inspiron i3847-3847BK Desktop (Windows 7)
$579.99 $479.99