|Screen Size||23 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Processor||1.6 hertz AMD Athlon|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3|
|Memory Speed||1333 MHz|
|Hard Drive||750 GB SATA|
|Graphics Coprocessor||ATI Radeon HD 4270|
|Card Description||Radeon HD 4270|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||512 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||6|
Dell Inspiron One iO2305-2545-MSL Desktop Computer (Mercury Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- AMD Athlon Processor 1.6GHz
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 750GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
- 23-Inch Screen, ATI Radeon HD 4270
- Windows 7 Home Premium
Top Customer Reviews
They said they would handle the return shipping, but now they refuse to pay the bill, leaving me to fight with UPS. This is really a sleazy company.
Installation was a breeze and the computer performs as expected.
If you are looking for something with some speed, space-saving and grace. This one may be it!
Took this to a local repair shop and he has one just like it in there with the same problem...He is saving me a couple hundred to fix it though!
- Experience wise, I have owned Dell XPS, Alienware, Macbook PRO/AIR, etc. so I've used the best of the best computers.
- That said, the Inspiron One is a really great deal for the price.
- The 1080P display is really large, and vibrant with color. It's not as sharp as the Dell ultrasharp line (which I currently own), but its a very good display.
- The AMD processor and ATI vision are powerful enough for every day tasks. Internet, email, Office, all worked fine. I'm sure that basic games would be ok, (check the specs on the box before buying a game!) but this is not a gaming specific machine as I see it.
- The wireless keyboard and mouse work fine, they aren't the same quality feel as a Logitech or another high end mouse, but they are light weight and connected instantly.
- The speakers were as good as basic PC speakers, but without the wires. It also had a THX certified label on it, but I'm not really sure what THX sound requirements are to earn that distinction. However, its a good sign I think that thought was put into the speakers.
- I connected to the internet with a wireless connection that the system found quickly and easily.
I was up and surfing the net within minutes of the unboxing. Again, VERY little in terms of wires..all I ran was power to the system, and that's it.
- The DVD drive is on the side of the display and worked fine when I installed software.
- good amount of USB ports etc (see specifications)
- The touch screen worked well, much like an ipad or smart phone. Touch the screen, and its like a mouse click. I didn't experiment too much with this function, but it makes the system that much more high tech feeling and fun!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Almost 4yrs later...I LOVE this computer. Many great features, some Im still learning, thanks to the kids. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Serenity
Dont bother wasting your money on this junk! It keeps breaking down on me and Dell is not willing to send me a recovery CD without charging me an arm and a leg!Published 24 months ago by Nick1349
I think that this is a very sleek machine. The touch capability is nice but it is not completely accurate. Read morePublished on December 19, 2012 by Sandra
Got this unit and it didn't come with a power supply. Then I had to buy one cost me $50. Once I got the power supply the unit booted up but the screen was black. Read morePublished on March 15, 2012 by MusicGod
The screen kept going black even while I was typing. I tried changing power saving settings, but it did not help. Read morePublished on December 26, 2011 by Caratach
I absolutely love everything about this computer. The monitor (Which remember is the whole computer! NO TOWER!! YES!) is larger than I expected and I love it. Read morePublished on July 11, 2011 by sonjarenee2001
It's really nice for a home computer. My daughter loves the touchscreen the monitor is big enough lol it's a good computer for a familyPublished on July 11, 2011 by Kevin