Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dell Inspiron io2320-3333BK 23" Touchscreen All-in-One Desktop PC i3 3.3GHz 6GB 500GB AIO [Discontinued By Manufacturer]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon July 12, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is my third Dell computer since the early 2000's. Although the others are now rather outdated, they still work trouble-free which was a big factor in me choosing this Dell System.

Overall, I have to say I'm pretty impressed with this desktop so far in quality and function, especially for the price. The computer and screen are all in one which makes it neat and attractive on the desk without taking up too much space. The screen angle adjusts by moving the clear base stand in the back. The touch-screen feature is awesome, especially for young children or older people who are new to using computers and working with a mouse. There's a nice selection of software pre-loaded (such as Photoshop Elements 9, Premiere Elements 9 and a starter version of Microsoft Office 2010...more on this later). The desktop has an assortment of widgets for easy access to music, photos, notes, sync, weather, media and more. Internet connectivity is fast and easy.

Unlike some of the other reviewers, I haven't experienced any problems or issues with the computer at the time of this review, but there are a few software-related things I feel would have made it a better value. The Microsoft Office 2010 is just a starter version. Office is such a basic product that most people use for work or school, so it would have been nice to have the full version pre-installed. Same with the McAfee Internet Security...it's only a 30-day trial :(

Here's my opinion on some specific things:

Setup - Very simple and fast. Probably took ten minutes or less from the time I opened the box to the time I turned it on.

Mouse - Although it works fine, it feels a little cheap and the batteries fell out once. I'll probably replace it with a better one at some point.

Keyboard - It's lightweight and since its wireless, the desktop looks neater and less cluttered. It comes with AA batteries which was helpful.

CD/DVD Drive - No problems with it although it can be a little loud when running to install software, etc.

Sound/Speakers - Very good, music and movies sound great.

Webcam & Video - Great feature with fun effects.

AC Adapter - The cord is long enough, but the box part gets a little hot after a while.

Screen/Image Quality - Pretty good. It's not quite as crisp and vivid as my MacBook Pro, but unless someone's a serious graphics professional, it's more than fine. You'll need some screen cleaning wipes for the fingerprints if you use the touch screen feature a lot.

Bottom Line...

I'm still on the fence between 3.5 and 4 stars because of the Microsoft Office Starter version, the 30-day McAfee trial and a few of the other things I mentioned earlier, but considering everything else you get for the price, I think this a good quality desktop for an individual, small business or for kids. It easily handles all the basic things someone would do: internet, photos, music, word processing, games, videos, entertainment, etc. and it has the processor speed and enough room on the 500GB hard drive to add more programs if you want.
VINE VOICEon August 14, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'll admit it, I'm a computer snob. And accordingly, I expected little to nothing from this "all-in-one" PC, but I've been very pleasantly surprised by it. The set up was very simple, and everything worked well out of the box. Batteries for the wireless keyboard and mouse were included and both paired without issue. The computer itself if snappier than I expected, even with just a core i3, I don't know if that's a testament to the hardware or Windows 7, but there have been no performance issues. The screen is nice but no one will mistake it for an IPS screen or anything like that. The speakers were actually much better than one might expect from built-ins, so that was a nice surprise. I also decided to take the back of the computer off to see how easy access is to the HDD and ram. It's fairly easy, just a few screws will take off the stand and behind the stand is access to both, fairly pain free and it's nice to be able to service those things on your own.

I've had zero troubles with this unit so far for basic day-to-day tasks. Would I ever try to game on it or do any processor intensive editing? No. But as a simple computer for my parents that will do what they want quickly, it's a good buy.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 14, 2012
We bought this computer July 2011. It broke within a month. I tried to return it, but Best Buy only takes returns in the first 14 days. Best Buy was a nightmare to deal with over all and I will never shop there again.

After many calls, Dell agreed to send a tech to my house. They replaced the hard drive. During this time, I had to buy a laptop to use as a back up because this machine was so unreliable and I use the computer for my job. The all in one computer still didn't work so over the next couple of months they replaced the memory and then the mother board. The computer still wasn't working right so they came back and replaced the hard drive again. This was in the first six months. During this time, Dell convinced me to spend another $250 on their tech support because they said so many virus' are going around that my machine won't be protected without their tech support. This week the machine broke again and they still refused to replace the machine. They sent another tech to replace the hard drive, mother board and memory again. I still don't know if this machine will ever work right and I'm now approaching the 1 yr. warranty expiration. The fan has always been on too much and loud in addition to all of the other problems I've had. I do not recommend this computer. I don't know if I will ever buy anything from Dell. Their customer service is a nightmare. You spend hours on the phone and they waste a ton of your time running anti-virus software that always comes up with no virus. I am extremely disappointed in Dell as a company.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Avery Shipp,

Sorry to hear about the experience you have had with the Dell All-in-one 2320. It is unfortunate that you did not enjoy a great customer experience with techincal support. We would like another chance to try and correct these issues for you. Do remember that we are listening and there are other ways to get in touch with us apart from regular phone support. Please contact any of Dell's Support Teams at:

* Dell Community Forums - New to the Community: http://dell.to/GY65Xz
* You can contact our Dell Cares Team on Twitter (@DellCares): http://bit.ly/Hhh2SQ
* If you don't have a Twitter account, you can also go to Dell's Facebook Support Form: http://bit.ly/HlJ9LZ
A Facebook account is not required to use this form. You will be asked to provide your Name, service tag, email address and a brief description of the issue.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience!
VikramNforDell
on October 24, 2012
I was looking for a all in one desktop for home purpose and then i came across Dell Inspiron io2320-3333BK. I got the delivery real quick and when i started workin on it, i just loved it. Touch screen works nicely and the performance of the machine is good as well. The only thing i didnt is the keyboard and mouse came with it, those are the worst keyboard and mouse i have ever used but overall i like this machine.
on January 28, 2013
This is a great home PC with lots if wonderful features! You don't use the touchscreen as much as you think you would, but it's cool when you do. Like for instance, on a webpage that has small pictures/writing, you can take your fingers and swipe the screen larger for viewing it (just like on an iPhone). Screen is more than big enough, and it's super fast. Love it!
on November 29, 2012
I help out a long time family friend with his technology purchases and while I usually make recommendations before he pulls the credit card trigger, this time around he bought without me when at a regional B.J.'s store in NJ. His existing machine had died suddenly and I was called to set up this new system for him.

I will admit to liking the sleekness and ease of setup of the unit. It was simplicity to connect the couple of devices and get it online with his existing DSL connection. After it completed its initial setup and loaded in its McAfee security software license the system informed me that 68 necessary updates needed to be done. So I let them run. The system made it to about the 58th update when it shut off and began flashing the colors blue, green, red, white....blue, green, red, white. I had never seen this before and had no means to troubleshoot on the spot, so I suggested we contact Dell Support to see what might be the issue.

The technician was friendly enough and said that the simple fix was to unplug the unit from AC power and then hold the power button down to refresh the inner battery. He said something in the update did not take. Once powering up again I would be fine, but of course I did not let him off the line while I tested this theory. Upon restarting the system, it said "Starting Windows" and returned to the flashing of the aforementioned colors. Needless to say I was discouraged and while the phone support provided me with a number to contact hardware support, this was a brand new system from an outlet chain and I suggested that my friend call them up and return it for his money back.

For me this was not a good introduction to the kind of machine it was but I did like how it was laid out. I am interested in seeing another one but hope it will not prove to have any issues not even one hour out of the box. Just my two cents.
on November 5, 2012
I brought this particular model when it first came out and have not had any major problems or hard drive failures as others have mentioned.
For me it is a great alternative to an iMac as I do not feel comfortable using the Mac OS and is a PC user at heart.

This all in one is a great space saver for me and has served my purpose well.

The only complaints I have with this computer is that the speakers could have been a bit better the quality is not as great as an iMacs and that the touch screen is hyper sensitive, something as small as gnats triggers off the touch screen. If I leave my computer unattended the gnats tend to open up windows and delete settings.

My honest opinion is that this computer is great for its price and the options that it comes with for that price.

I do not understand why others give this all in one computer extremely low reviews as my husband's iMac had a catastrophic hard drive failure but that does not make all iMacs bad computers he just got a lemon is all.
I am sure that the other people who have given this product a low review just got a lemon as well.
on December 17, 2012
I BOUGHT THIS DELL COMPUTER LAST YEAR, HAD IT EXACTALLY A YEAR AND 2 MONTHS AND THEN THE PROBLEM STARTED I LEFT THE COMPUTER RUNNING IT WAS SUPPOSE TO GO TO THE SCREEN SAVER THEN SHUT DOWN WELL IT DIDN'T INSTEAD THE SCREEN WENT BLACK AND THE FAN KEPT RUNNING. I TRIED TO SHUT IT DOWN SEVERAL WAYS AND EVENTUALLY HAD TO UNPLUG IT. THEN THE COMPUTER WOULDNT START UP. I TRIED TO START IT UP IN SAFE MODE AND IT WOULDNT START IT JUST KEPT RUNNING AND SO I UNPLUG IT AGAIN I TRIED THIS SEVERAL TIMES WITH NO SUCCESS. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WILL LOOK AT IT BUT HE WARNED ME DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP AND NEVER BUY A DELL AGAIN. THIS WAS MY FIRST DELL TOO. IT ALSO MADE THAT RATTLING NOISE AND WAS HARD TO STOP IT SOMETIMES ALL I HAD TO DO WAS PUSH ON IT OR PULL ON IT BUT THAT DIDN'T LAST LONG. FROM THE SOUNDS OF IT IM SCREWED. SO DELL GOT MY MONEY AND THERE HAPPY. IM OUT ABOUT $900.00 DOLLARS AND CANT AFFORD A NEW ONE I DONT HAVE A LARGE INCOME ITS VERY SMALL SO I DON'T THINK I CAN GET ANOTHER ONE. DON'T BUY THIS COMPUTER OR ANY DELL ACCORDING TO MY COMPUTER TECH. I GIVE IT A 2 ONLY BECAUSE THE THEORY BEHIND WHAT IT HAS TO OFFER TOUCH SCREEN, ALL IN ONE, A TERIBITE OF HARD DRIVE, THAT IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED. GOOD LUCK. I BET DELL DOESN'T CARE ABOUT TAKING MY MONEY FOR NOTHING
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Let me first admit that I've been a Mac guy for the last six years so I'm not the target market for this computer. Nevertheless I was eager to try out this Dell to see whether or not a Windows based all-in-one could be an inexpensive iMac alternative.

As a Windows 7 machine it feels a bit disjointed. The lousy touch screen software Dell bundles with the machine doesn't help either.

But something funny happens when the Windows 8 consumer preview is installed on the machine: it actually becomes a compelling PC. It's kind of like having a huge 23" iPad that runs regular Windows software as well as "tabletized" apps. The touch interface is smooth and responsive, and casual games like "Fruit Ninja" run as nicely on this Dell PC as they do on an iPad.

From a hardware standpoint don't expect much in the performance department. It has an entry level Intel i3 CPU but it's more than adequate to run many tablet inspired apps as well as office applications. In fact Windows 8 feels much faster and smoother than the Windows 7 installation that comes with it.

I can't speak for the build quality given the short time I've been in possession of the computer, but it does feel like a commodity PC. It certainly lacks the high end feel of Apple devices. But it also doesn't have the high end Apple price tag. The display looks nice, but the touchscreen layer in the display does come at the expense of image quality. It will get gunked up with fingerprints very quickly too - just like your iPad.

So as a Windows 7 machine? Unimpressed. Windows 8? Impressed. I'm still amazed how much better a user experience the operating system upgrade brings to this machine. Note that Windows 8 will be an additional purchase when it's made available later this summer.
on May 13, 2012
I am very pleased with this computer. It is fast,easy to set up and works great. Has all the features you need for work or play.I would recommend this product to all my friends.Everyone who has seen it are really impressed.
THE PRICE WAS GREAT ALSO!

See 1 answered question