5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't be more pleased!
Published 13 months ago by Kim

3.0 out of 5 stars not user friendly
Windows 8 is significantly different from windows 7, which I am more familiar with. I would enjoy this computer more if there were more comprehensive operating directions available.
Published 12 months ago by Norman M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't be more pleased!, July 24, 2013
Kim (Louisville, KY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dell Inspiron One 2330 io2330-3639BK 23-Inch Touch All-in-One Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
I bought a competitive computer for my office from Staples and before I even got it out of the box I wished I had gotten the touchscreen. I took it back and played with the two touchscreen computers they had there to determine which I liked better. Either way I was spending $300 more for the touchscreen. I thought looking up reviews would be the best way to determine which of those I might like better and was directed to the Amazon site. (Staples probably wishes there wasn't internet access in there!) I found the exact same computer (this one) that I was looking at in Staples, but for $230 less than the Staples price. I asked them to match the price which they would not, so I ordered it with my phone. I paid for the next day shipping and still had a couple hundred to spare. I am so pleased to have purchased this one. Dell's customer service is amazing and I love the new computer. I think I will buy another one for home!

5.0 out of 5 stars my first all-in-one, July 21, 2013
bought this item because price was better than any other option, it had intel Pentium, 23 inch touch screen, not refurbished, from reliable manufacturer. iI am new to windows 8, so it is different (not bad) for me recommend the item and the amazon supplier with no reservation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best desktop - ever!, August 4, 2013
We've been Dell customers for 7+ years and our old laptops were - well - tired. Purchased this All in One and it absolutely rocks! Fast and huge screen with bluetooth keyboard and touchscreen. I purchased a Dell 17" laptop, which I also like, but I wish we bought 2 x All in Ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell Rules!, August 6, 2013
I shopped around and found that Dell was the computer I wanted. Windows 8 is not as hard to learn as I was told and I am enjoying the computer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome clarity, September 3, 2013
The picture clarity is unbelieveble and all the function s are awesome , windows 8 takes getting use to so just go to utube and u will see details there

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful to have an All-in-One!, August 12, 2013
About the only thing I am not crazy about is Windows 8. It is a learning curve that I have not quite mastered yet. It is really bothersome that Windows 8 does not like to play with Java (even though Java comes preinstalled). Secondly,in order to close a program, you have to switch over to another program and then close the previous one from the top right corner. My final gripe with Windows 8 is the picture library. I can't scroll through my photos! Hopefully before the end of the year, I will have turned the corner on this curve!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice computer!, July 22, 2013
This is a great computer. We are so glad to be rid of all the wires needed for our previous computers.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great computer, July 15, 2013
I was about to buy the new iMac, but with that one I have to buy the SuperDrive n a hdmi and it was to much money. So I look at the less price on dell websit or other store this seller had a great deal :) I didn't want to pay to much for a computer. What can I say with the Inspiron tuch screen. I love it a lot. It comes with everything. Look nice a great. I even plug my dish network with the hdmi and my ps3!!!! U don't need a tv tuner to use ur cable tv :) I use it a lot. I love the touch screen so like that I can save Batteries on the Muse and keyboard. I even talk to dell anytime I need help. I will upgrade the memory and the speed core to i5 or i7 ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, September 6, 2013
Got this for my daughter to replace a very old and slow desktop. She loves it. She's much more tech savy than I am and adapted to it very quickly. Manuals? We don't need no stinkin' manuals. Very intuitive - at least for her. But she's used to using her smart phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars not user friendly, August 21, 2013