Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 24, 2013
I bought a competitive computer for my office from Staples and before I even got it out of the box I wished I had gotten the touchscreen. I took it back and played with the two touchscreen computers they had there to determine which I liked better. Either way I was spending $300 more for the touchscreen. I thought looking up reviews would be the best way to determine which of those I might like better and was directed to the Amazon site. (Staples probably wishes there wasn't internet access in there!) I found the exact same computer (this one) that I was looking at in Staples, but for $230 less than the Staples price. I asked them to match the price which they would not, so I ordered it with my phone. I paid for the next day shipping and still had a couple hundred to spare. I am so pleased to have purchased this one. Dell's customer service is amazing and I love the new computer. I think I will buy another one for home!
on July 21, 2013
bought this item because price was better than any other option, it had intel Pentium, 23 inch touch screen, not refurbished, from reliable manufacturer. iI am new to windows 8, so it is different (not bad) for me recommend the item and the amazon supplier with no reservation.
on August 4, 2013
We've been Dell customers for 7+ years and our old laptops were - well - tired. Purchased this All in One and it absolutely rocks! Fast and huge screen with bluetooth keyboard and touchscreen. I purchased a Dell 17" laptop, which I also like, but I wish we bought 2 x All in Ones.
on August 21, 2014
By all accounts I want to like this computer. I hung it in my bedroom so my wife and I can watch netflix or a DVD or even TV (bought an adaptor) in bed. I don't know if it is this computer or the software (windows 8) or a combination of both, but every software program I try to run seems to crash or not work at all. Google Chrome didn't work for the longest time. I installed and would click on the icon and nothing would happen. Finally, it started working (guessing there was a windows update). Now, the other day I tried to open it and I got an error message and it won't work again. The worst part is, when I substitute Microsoft internet explorer when chrome isn't working IE constantly crashes so I have to get out of bed, restart it and navigate back to whatever we were watching. How is it that a PC running a windows operating system can't run a windows internet explorer without crashing? Major pain in the you-know-what.

Another very annoying thing is this computer is constantly popping up dialog boxes for install Dell this, or update that. I have to get out of bed and manually close the dialog boxes so we can continue to watch what we were watching. What a major pain! Makes for a very aggravating TV experience when in bed. Obviously for the purposes I had in mind this is a very poor choice.
on August 12, 2013
About the only thing I am not crazy about is Windows 8. It is a learning curve that I have not quite mastered yet. It is really bothersome that Windows 8 does not like to play with Java (even though Java comes preinstalled). Secondly,in order to close a program, you have to switch over to another program and then close the previous one from the top right corner. My final gripe with Windows 8 is the picture library. I can't scroll through my photos! Hopefully before the end of the year, I will have turned the corner on this curve!
on August 15, 2013
This is a very nice change to the desk top computer i was using. It takes up a lot less space than the old one did. The only down fall that i have with this unit, is the Windows 8. I think that Windows 7 works a lot smoother..
on August 6, 2013
I shopped around and found that Dell was the computer I wanted. Windows 8 is not as hard to learn as I was told and I am enjoying the computer!
on July 29, 2013
I ordered this from Amazon and needed it fast. Unfortunately when I opened it up it had some Chinese version of a test Windows 7 OS loading. I don't know why. I eventually got a set of disks from Dell, but it took a few days. Definitely not what I expected from Amazon.

All that said, my wife now uses it and likes it very much. Windows 8 takes some getting used to, but she's working with it. It's a compact and useful machine.
on July 15, 2013
I was about to buy the new iMac, but with that one I have to buy the SuperDrive n a hdmi and it was to much money. So I look at the less price on dell websit or other store this seller had a great deal :) I didn't want to pay to much for a computer. What can I say with the Inspiron tuch screen. I love it a lot. It comes with everything. Look nice a great. I even plug my dish network with the hdmi and my ps3!!!! U don't need a tv tuner to use ur cable tv :) I use it a lot. I love the touch screen so like that I can save Batteries on the Muse and keyboard. I even talk to dell anytime I need help. I will upgrade the memory and the speed core to i5 or i7 ;)
on September 6, 2013
Got this for my daughter to replace a very old and slow desktop. She loves it. She's much more tech savy than I am and adapted to it very quickly. Manuals? We don't need no stinkin' manuals. Very intuitive - at least for her. But she's used to using her smart phone.