5.0 out of 5 stars Met my expedations
Have been using the computer for three weeks and no problem. Worked out of the box. The large screen is great. being an all in one reduced the clutter on the floor and my desk.
Published 17 months ago by Sharon Lancaster

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid and Do Yourself a Favor
Published 19 months ago by Dee Thoms

5.0 out of 5 stars Met my expedations, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Dell 27" XPS One Intel i5-3450S 2.8GHz All-in-One PC | XPSo27-4119BK (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to set up..., April 13, 2013
SH "SH" (Frankston, TX, US) - See all my reviews
Basically just plugged it in and it worked. I've been using computers since
the mid-80's and this is by far the easiest one. I love not having the big
ugly box under the desk. The USB ports are handy as is the DVD RW drive...right
there on the monitor. The monitor is huge and may take a little getting used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome computer, April 11, 2013
I have to admit I was nervous when I decided finally to purchase this computer. SO many negative disgruntled people. However, I could not be happier with this computer. I have never had a computer so easy to set up. You plug in the power cord, then since I am in an office, I attached the network cord and turned the thing on. That was it. The picture quality is amazing...I love everything about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ALL IN ONE!, April 1, 2013
I love this all in one computer - the screen graphics are awesome - ease of set-up and operation would highly recommend it if you are looking for an all in one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid and Do Yourself a Favor, December 13, 2012
Dee Thoms (woodbridge, va United States) - See all my reviews
Like most of the reviewers, I was tempted by the specs on the computer and the form factor of an All-In-One. I bought the $2,699 ($3,000) version. Received it quickly in two days, set it up with the user accounts, watched it lock on the Dell screen after the first reboot. That was a Tuesday. After many hours on hold and talking to ineffective customer support, I tried to get an exchange the following Tuesday. The support person informed me that my problem history was not significant enough to approve an exchange. The advise was to return the broken one and purchase another. While the advice was dumb, I did it anyway. The new one came and would not boot up after the first reboot. Technical support is now sending me a Windows 8 disk so that the operating system can be restored.

Since I have an IT background, I decided to troubleshoot the problem some myself. I normally don't like to do that when I purchase an off the shelf product. I am paying the premium price so I don't have to do this sort of troubleshooting. Anyway, I decided to try since this was the second computer in two weeks. The short version is that both machines have disk related problems. One was a disk boot partition failure and the other was a SSD caching failure.

I'm now $6k in the hole to Dell. I have two beautiful paper weights. Along with an ever growing disgust for Dell.

AVOID...DON'T BUY...ETC...ETC...