Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dell Latitude D610 14.1-inch 1.73GHz Laptop
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 21, 2011
I want others to know how happy I am with my new laptop. I needed to have wifi computer access for a trip I had to make. I decided a laptop would be the only way and purchased it from Amazon. I have purchased other items from them before and have always been pleased with my purchases. This item was sold through a company named Tampa Laptops in Tampa, Fla. The computer arrived in great condition, however when I shipped it to my travel location it was damaged during that shipment. I contacted Tampa Laptop and they repaired it within 2 days and shipped it back. Zack at Tampa Laptop was great. Due to their service and helpfulness, I would not only purchase from them again but strongly recommend them for any laptop purchase or service.
0Comment|138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2010
This computer was a great buy for our family. We were specifically looking for a smaller computer that we could take on trips to download photos of our travels and transport photos from home to show family and friends. It also allows us to check our e-mails and Facebook on trips.
11 comment|79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2011
So far so good. I am very impressed with the performance and speed. I replaced an HP computer bought new 4 years ago, and believe me this is an upgrade from that. I did have to load anti virus, I prefer Trend Micro Internet Security. I use the computer for bill paying, e-mail, and my medical records. I plan on buying a extended service policy from Square Trade. You can't go wrong buying from Tampa-Laptops.
22 comments|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2012
I purchased the refurbished laptop for my son's 11th birthday & it was a big hit. The laptop was actually better then described. There weren't any noticiable blemishes, such as tiny scratches, worn keys, etc. And for $177 w/ free shipping, you just can't beat the price, especially when it's just like new. I know the day is coming with my laptop, which brand new, I paid over $600 for, and I definitely will go this route & save money. This laptop was completly ready to go out of the box, the wifi was all set up & Microsoft was ready to go. Tampa Laptops did a great job w/ the refurb & offers them at an unbeatable price. I am very satisfied with my purchase & will purchase from Tampa Laptops again. Great seller!! Spread the word that Tampa Laptops is a wonderful outlet to purchase refurbished laptops & save you money!!!!
on November 2, 2011
Always wanted a laptop but was way over my budget. Now I have the best of both worlds have a great laptop and even though it is not new it is new to me. Great product, great price if I had it to do over I would of bought it sooner.
on January 28, 2012
Laptop we ordered arrived within a few days (yesterday),in great condition. It also had a back up disc in case it ever needs cleaned out and reset. Already loaded with Windows XP and DVD/CD functionality, it was a great gift for my sons who have been without a computer for awhile now. I recommend this seller.
on August 26, 2011
I am so much pleased for buying this lop-top it was worth what I paid, and the service was awesome.Thanks
on August 31, 2011
I was a little skeptical about buying another used computer, but after getting this lap top and giving it a test. It showed it was a good machine. Also the delivery was prompt which couldn't have made me happier as a buyer. I would encourage anyone to buy from him.
on June 16, 2012
I realized I was buying a refurbished laptop..my goal was to get as much power for the buck. This lap works great for my senior needs..fast,simple....I am planning on getting my wife one as well to replace her aging laptop...Ive had it long enough for it to act up. I saw no reason to spend $500 plus dollars for minimal needs that i require...So here a vote for refurbished. Purchased from a reliable company can save you money that can go elsewhere.
on December 18, 2010
The product was refurbished, but works very well. I need a few extra items and have to find out how to order them. The shipping was very fast and it arrived in time for our trip.