5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great customer service!
Got my laptop today, was shipped quickly. Before I even received it I emailed the seller with some questions and was met with quick responses and the seller was very helpful. VERY happy with this laptop and with the customer service I received. I will definitely order again in the future and will recommended them to family/friends!

~~This is an update to my...
Published on September 13, 2010 by Theresa

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware: Invalid License
Published on October 24, 2009 by R

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware: Invalid License, October 24, 2009
R (Maryland (21029)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dell Latitude D610 Laptop CD-RW/ DVD Wireless Computer (Refurbished) (Personal Computers)
I bought one of these laptops two months ago. It has been working just fine. Today Microsoft told me that the license is not valid. It has a valid certificate of authenticity on the back but does not have a second "refurbished" CoA. When I look at the internal System Properties/General tab it says "XP Corporate" which means it was covered under a volume/site license which can not be transferred or sold. I will probably have to buy a fresh copy of XP ($150) and re-install.

Before I made the order I checked to see that the advertisement specified "Genuine Windows XP". I also checked the CoA when it arrived. When the Microsoft updater offered to run "Genuine Advantage" to check the authenticity I confidently thought "sure, go right ahead." Now every time I restart I get a big message that says I am a victim of software piracy. If left uncorrected, I expect the operating system would eventually simply stop running.

Some vendors specify "Genuine Windows XP". If it arrives with XP it may be legitimate, or NOT. Microsoft has a very active updating and authenticating program. You probably don't want a system that is not kept up to date and free of security vulnerabilities. The updater will check the system validity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great customer service!, September 13, 2010

~~This is an update to my previous review. I forgot to mention also the price. So affordable for people who could never afford to buy brand new. I am so very happy with this laptop so far. It is everything it was said to be. Some people gave reviews about these particular laptops and nitpicked a lot of stuff. Stuff the average person may not even notice (even the high pitch sound with headphones that people complained of, even back when these were brand new, I have not noticed). I find this laptop to be PERFECT for my needs. I'm not a "gamer" and graphics stuff isn't one of my needs.

To sum it up: I got everything I expected and a little more since the things I worried about were not an issue. For a family who is low income or at least on a very tight budget, and just wants a laptop to surf or read, etc. this is it. Also, the seller was wonderful to work with. I gave five stars and those still stick!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, January 11, 2011
I purchased this laptop as a Christmas gift for my daughter. It was specified as being in B condition. This made me a little nervous as to what I would receive. It came with a small wear spot in the paint on the key board. Other than that it looks like new and seams to be functioning just fine. Its a much sturdier machine than some of the lower end / like priced units I looked at in the department stores. My daughter loves it and I'm very satisfied with the value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great $233.00 Dell D610, January 7, 2010
I was skeptical about purchasing a refurbished D610. It has worked like a charm the speed and capacity are suitable for my needs. It's a great home computer, I don't have to do any heavy computing with it but it seems quite capable to take on any job.
The only thing that could be better is the brightness of the screen. I need to do some research to see if I can make adjustment in the screen brightness.
I purchased the updated anti-virus and malware software and updated my router, it accepted all I could throw at it and works just fine.
For $233.00 this has been a great bargain!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars laptop, May 13, 2011
i already did like 3 reviews on this. so i will do one more and this is it. it is great plays games, download, everything a pc can do. would recommend this to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dell Latitude D610 Laptop, December 5, 2011
Having bought one of them for my proofreader, I would recommend this refurbished Dell wireless Laptop to anyone who needs a low-priced, portable computer, capable of all the basic functions a student or occasional user might require. Charles Hall, author of
A Chronicle of Endylmyr: The Witches of Endylmyr

5.0 out of 5 stars Refurbished lap top, July 17, 2011
Product received was exactly as described. So far, we have not had any problems with it and it has been used constantly by my 14 year old. Shipping was fast and it was packaged appropriately so it was not damaged during shipping. I would definitely order from this company again!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic deal, July 6, 2010
As stated, this was a fantastic deal. I was a little skeptical of buying a refurbished laptop, had tried to buy 2 others elsewhere, both had pixels burned out in them. I was amazed at the quality of this one, not a scratch on it. It took a week in shipping from the west coast to the east coast, but the battery was still at 72% when it arrived and I opened it. It looks great, performs great, and Id buy this one again. The seller was very easy to work with, no problem with communication whatsoever. Im 100% satisfied with this purchase, no problems or hassles at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell best deal, February 21, 2011
I love this computer, my friends cant believe how much I paid for it! It was shipped to me quicker than I thought it would be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it., February 26, 2013
It was worth the money hardly any issue but do have a few things that I had to work on but nothing that cost me any money but I can do with what I wanted it for so it was well worth the money.

Rate and Discover Movies