4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy
The computer was refurbished and in very good condition, it is not as fast as the new models now, but the price savings was worth it, it is being used by my daughter for school work and some games, I am planing on buying a second one for myself.
Published on January 8, 2010 by R. Eisenschenk

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great
Published on December 18, 2010 by caroline Demoines

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, January 8, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell Latitude D800 15.4" Notebook, November 10, 2011
This review is from: Dell Latitude D800 15.4" Notebook (Personal Computers)
Needed something inexpensive for my 12 year old to play on the internet and this can in handy. It is also very durable. It came as it was described, would shop with them again. thx

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 8, 2010
This review is from: Dell Latitude D800 15.4" Notebook (Personal Computers)
It wasn't so great at first but they fixed it they have the best customer service ever 10\10 these guys should be a well known company buy from them now

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, December 15, 2011
This review is from: Dell Latitude D800 15.4" Notebook (Personal Computers)
I received my items on time and when I had a question about my order the seler responded to my E-mail verry fast. The gave me a curtacy call to check if I was satisfy with the item i received. This is the type of servises I love. Great job

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop, February 5, 2009
C. Scates (Grove, Oklahoma) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dell Latitude D800 15.4" Notebook (Personal Computers)
Laptop was just what I expected. Very nice company to deal with. I'm very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Performs much better than expected, May 11, 2013
This review is from: Dell Latitude D800 15.4" Notebook (Personal Computers)
Do not be led by negative reviews. This laptop works well; I use Microsoft office on it and it works great. I do play movies on it, the quality is fine. I don't believe I would play a bunch of computer games with it because I don't waste my money or time that way. I carry it in a back pack to and from the library every day. It has yet to have any problems. The price was right, the seller was great and this computer is perfect for someone starting out with their first laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars works ok, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Dell Latitude D800 15.4" Notebook (Personal Computers)
the dell works fine it came on time and it works ok it came on time and it works ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Customer service, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Dell Latitude D800 15.4" Notebook (Personal Computers)
The laptop was dilivered promptly, but somehow damaged in the dilivery process. I called DRK and he immediately returned my call. He was more than helpful and tried to fix the problem with me on the phone. I explained how I purchased the laptop for a student in need and he graciously told me to return the laptop and he would completely refund my money and shipping costs. Within a couple days the I was refunded the money and DRK offered to contribute to the cause and assist with getting me another computer for this student. His customers service was amazing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, December 18, 2010
This review is from: Dell Latitude D800 15.4" Notebook (Personal Computers)
It took a long time to finally get this product. It works ok but there are some major issues with it that I am going to have to fix myself. The laptop says it has a dvd player on it but it does not work. It says there is something wrong with my windows media player. I tried downloading an update but it still won't work. I don't know a lot about computers so I am probably going to have to end up paying someone to fix it. All in all not the greatest buy I ever made.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, February 13, 2013
Alberto Cardona (Pembroke Pines, Fl, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dell Latitude D800 15.4" Notebook (Personal Computers)
I purchased a "REFURBISHED" laptop. I received a "USED" one. There is a BIG diference between these 2 words. The battery was dead. I had to purchase a new one. The appearance was TERRIBLE. I was ashamed to prexsent it to my daughter as a Christmas gift. What a nightmare.

Dell Latitude D800 15.4" Notebook