Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dell Latitude E6410 14.1" LED Notebook - Core i7 i7-640M 2.80 GHz
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 14, 2011
I read the review before mine and I was very surprised. My E6410 is very solid with an aluminum lid. As far as the graphics are concerned... you may want to tell us what option you went with. I am currently only using 2gb memory in mine and have the NVidia NVS 3100m video card. Mine also has the i5 m540 2.53ghz CPU. This machine is as solid with more options than my ThinkPad. it also has a finger mouse and a regular touch-pad. PowerPoint? NOT A PROBLEM HERE!!!! Anyhow, this is probably not a great laptop for gaming... too small of a screen. My graphics benchmarked the same as an ATI Radeon HD2600 XT on the NVidia 3d stability test.

I have worked with a lot of laptops. (repairing mostly) and I can tell you, I love this thing!!!!
on June 17, 2011
I love this laptop. Just like many power users I was impartial to Lenovo T series, but then I ended up getting this model for a change and so far I have had no issues.

My model is loaded with all goodies including 8GB of memory and a solid state drive. I have had zero issues and high price was my only concern. However, the machine proved itself to be a good road warrior. Would I recommend it to a friend? Absolutely.
on June 24, 2011
All of the interns were given these laptops, and about half of them submitted complaints about slow speeds, problems loading programs, all sorts of stuff. I tried one of them out, and they are EXTREMELY slow. I would not recommend this product for anyone.
on March 25, 2011
When my boss ordered this laptop as a more-powerful replacement of my Lenovo, we thought we were getting an excellent, fast laptop. I am a computer programmer and the specs on this laptop were perfect for me... so I thought. No matter the specs, this laptop is SLOW. Our team ordered six of them and every one of them is the same productivity killer. The graphic's hardware and/or driver is extremely messed up and videos will not display properly often. POWERPOINT is too intense on the machine and constantly crashes. I don't even want to tell you how CS5 runs. The screen is cheap and downright horrible. It will hurt your eyes if you use the computer more than an hour or so.

Upon taking this machine apart, I was glad to find that a laptop manufacturer actually got their head right and put all the hardware under one panel, easily accessible. That means the hardware that inevitably will fail due to cheap design is at least easily replaced with this machine. The bottom of the machine is a nice steel; however, the horrid LCD cover is hard to ignore. The plastic is just slightly thicker than plastic food wrap and is easily warped. On the inside, the display bezel is even worse. After a small amount of use, mine started to warp. I constantly have to "snap" it back into place. That kind of quality is a slap in the face when you pay this much for a computer.

Next on the list, two of the USB ports stopped working a couple weeks ago. The hinges are starting to do the "Dell Hinge" thing and get weak... I expect soon the LCD will not stay upright. This has been an ongoing issue with Dell laptops for years. I cannot believe they have not fixed their design yet. It is proof that Dell has now joined HP in the junk commodity computer ring... Home users who purchase a home PC at big-box stores expect, or at least should expect, to get a junk computer system but apparently Dell decided the business-class customers wanted junk too.

Junk. Simple as that. No other way to describe it. It's junk. Everything about it is. A productivity nightmare and a design failure. All wrapped up in a "business-like" dress so they can somehow sell these boxes of junk for the amount they do. Good business plan Dell... too bad technology refreshes occur every five years and your company will NOT ever see a purchase order from our's again. My Lenovo had not even half the processor this thing has and was, in my opinion, a well-rounded, well engineered laptop that cost less than half of this Dell junk. Business laptops? Stay away from Dell. Period. To save any chance of me getting any work done, we are already having to replace this computer. My boss is not happy with it, but thankfully, he ordered one of these for himself as well and replaced it in only three months of use due to the same reason, so he understands. Was going to look at Lenovos again, but after the hard drive failure after three months on the first one, I have no more time for this. I ordered a MacBook Pro and will put Windows on it when it arrives.

Laptop companies: I have things to do. I'm busy. Stop wasting my time unless you're going to start paying for it.

I do not recommend purchase of this product. Not even with a huge discount. $2000 or $500... at either price it's not worth it.