5.0 out of 5 stars Great Computer
This Dell may not be the top of the line, but for my use (surfing web, personal pictures, music and doucument)it is more than enough. Very fast and efficent.
Published 21 months ago by Barney

3.0 out of 5 stars Dell Inspiron 15 i 15N -- 1900 BK 15.6 Laptop
Had some problems in the beginning. Downloaded Office 2013 - tool Microsoft 15 hours to get it to work. Crashed twice and had to be wiped cleaned and complete reload.
Published 19 months ago by Maureen Gundlach

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Computer, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Dell Obsidian Black 15.6 Inch, Inspirion i15N-1900BK Laptop PC with Intel Pentium B950 Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Laptop For Price, January 5, 2013
It's a Refurbished laptop for $299, came in the original box in excellent condition. Works perfect, no issues with it so far. It has HDMI output, webcam, wireless and Windows 7, you can easily upgrade to Windows 8 when ready.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Basic Laptop, February 14, 2013
Awlbiste (Kalamazoo, MI) - See all my reviews
This laptop is great for basic use. I use it mainly for browsing and using Office. The hinge design is sturdy, and the case itself does not feel flimsy, while still being fairly lightweight for its size. The battery life is not amazing, but I mostly keep it plugged in so that's not a big concern for me. Overall for me the best thing is that it has Windows 7! Windows 8 is just awful and so I was happy to see a new laptop with Windows 7 still available at this price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, January 23, 2013
Love the look, features, speed, and price! No complaints about this machine, it's doing a fantastic job. My husband and I use it for school, email, reading, and internet surfing/research. This is one great bargain!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this laptop, May 25, 2013
After hours of reviewing I decided on this Dell Inspiron laptop model. The main reason was for the still available Windows 7 option (heard negatives on Windows 8). Very pleased with everything, but the battery does seem to go down a little quicker than others I've used. For the price it's an excellent choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked my Dell Windows 7 so much that I bought this similar model for my daughter., July 7, 2013
I bought this as a gift because I liked mine so much. Everyone who needs a new laptop should get one of these Windows 7 models while they are still available and spare yourselves the pain of struggling with Windows 8.

5.0 out of 5 stars This laptop is just what I needed!, June 15, 2013
Received my Dell Inspiron yesterday - have already transferred data from old computer to this one without any problems. The computer has a great feel to it, a beautiful screen display and so far, I'm really enjoying it. So thankful it has Windows 7 since I've heard of so many who have issues with Windows 8. At this point, I can highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great mobile personal computor fo field use, April 5, 2013
This computer was exactly what I needed. The details and pricing were spot on. especially like the windows 7, windows 8 is not user friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving Technology, March 31, 2013
This computer is easy to use and has all of the familiar features I have come to enjoy in a computer, and the added plus of being
new and quick. The processor works quickly enough and I get very clear images. Hope you find it to be as useful of a tool as I do.D
I have used an HP since 2008 and was very pleased to see that Dell is quite comparable in quality - I had no trouble switching.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dell Inspiron 15 i 15N -- 1900 BK 15.6 Laptop, March 11, 2013