5.0 out of 5 stars Good
This computer is great for the price, I purchased a used - very good unit from Datasales. Co. and it came 4 days earlier then the estimated shipping date! It comes with win7 pro cd, a dell mouse and a keyboard.
Published 22 months ago by AdamBahriz

1.0 out of 5 stars false advertisement!
Published on June 3, 2012 by mael828

1.0 out of 5 stars false advertisement!, June 3, 2012
This review is from: Dell Optiplex GX520 Intel Pentium 4 2800 MHz 80Gig with Win 7 Pro (Electronics)
I did not set the pc up until I purchased a monitor a week and a half later and when I turn it on it had Windows XP on it instead of Windowx 7 Pro, which was advertised, when I contacted the seller they stated that they advertised windows xp but this is not true, I copied and paste the exact advertisement here;(Dell Optiplex GX520 Intel Pentium 4 2800 MHz 80Gig with Win 7 Pro)
I need it for work and do not have time to return it or purchase another, I asked seller to send me an upgrade but they stated that I could return it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Was NOT what I ordered!!!, January 8, 2013
HestiaGwyn (Waynesville GA USA) - See all my reviews
Dell Optiplex GX520 Intel Pentium 4 2800 MHz 80Gig with Win 7 Pro

Mine came with Windows XP Pro, not Win 7 Pro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 30, 2012
I'ts not extremely fast but can run old games like coutner strike 1.6 and such, I would reccomend it for someone that just needs a cheap computer for web browsing and schoolwork.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 21, 2012
I have now had this computer for over 6 months. SO far I have had no problems once so ever. The one I have has 1gb ram and a 80 gb hard drive. It was the best $80 I ever spent. There's no need to go buy a new computer when this computer and many others are still relevant and able to run everything. The only thing this can't run is newer computer games. I bought it from a seller on here called LN Computers. When I ordered this desktop I was ordering only the tower. But when my package came they also through in a hp 17 inch flat screen monitor which retails used on amazon for $50. So if you find this computer for only $80 it is worth buying. And if you see LN Computers selling it you should ask if it comes with a monitor and then buy it.