5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product and easy transaction!
I've been using this desktop for a few months now and so far I haven't had any problems with it- it's nice and efficient!
Published on August 13, 2012 by Karen Martinez

3.0 out of 5 stars Using computer now!
This computer didn't come with video card so playing games that require it is not going to happen unless you buy one. This computer is very basic and is more for office use then at home. The memory is very small and the speed is dismally slow.
Published on April 13, 2012 by N. Potts

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product and easy transaction!, August 13, 2012
This review is from: Dell Optiplex GX620 17-Inch Flat Panel LCD Monitor Desktop Computer (Intel Pentium 4 2800 Mhz, 1024 MB ram, 40 GB Serial ATA HDD, Windows XP Professional) (Electronics)
Highly recommend doing business with seller. At the time I placed my order, by accident I order 2 instead of one because I was buying several things at the time- I didn't realized it until I received both! I contacted seller immediately and explained to him my situation, he was so understanding he even paid for return shipping!
highly recommend it! would give more stars if I could!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect set up at the perfect price, April 28, 2012
Great deal on the computer, monitor w/ stand & keyboard/mouse set up. Would have really liked a wireless keyboard & mouse- but that's just what I woulda liked- the set up works great as it. Very easy set up- didn't have to contact anyone, was online in just under 30min. When my printer came, that install was a breeze also. This computer has it all!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want a cheap computer quick, look no further., April 3, 2012
james scott proctor (KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI, US) - See all my reviews
Product came as described and worked out of the box. I had to adjust the resolution. It was at 1920x1080 so the start button was not showing, but after changing it to 1440x900, everything looked great. If you are looking for a cheap computer and want it quick buy from this supplier. I ordered mine on a Friday morning and received it Monday afternoon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refurbished Dell Optiplex GX620, July 19, 2012
Anne Zangari (Hartford, CT, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this refurbished computer for my son--he said that it is FAST! It was well packed in lots of bubble wrap along with a keyboard, mouse, and monitor. There were no wires, but fortunately he had some from his replaced computer. That was the only negative comment; otherwise, everything else is perfect. This is a very good seller; don't hesitate to buy from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, June 10, 2012
I purchased this for my grand daughter who is 12. It was a great purchase and a great computer. She now has a better computer than I have and it included a flat screen monitor. The computer arrived on time and performs as expected. Thank you for the great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, June 9, 2012
Flower Girl (Mississippi,USA) - See all my reviews
My computer arrived in 3 days using standard shipping. It was well packaged,and arrived in excellent condition. It was very easy to set up and runs fine.I had some issues with security during the first evening of use, so I downloaded anti virus, and security software. I am using this computer now and it's running great. For the price, this is an excellent product for home/office use. I may buy another in the near future. I am very pleased with this purchase, and highly recommend this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, November 23, 2012
worked great right out the box. looks great to, iam going to have to buy another one by 12/1/2012 my wife wants her own, cant keep her off of it so i can do my work, any one looking for a good system at a low-low price that works great right out the box, this is the right one baby. love it, love it, love it ,cant go wrong with it.thats why i got mine at technology exchange becouse the service is also great i ordered mine jest as sandy hit and it still got here on time i was not looking for it becouse sandy was more important but it came anyway this is good service.

debo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service!, August 30, 2011
Desktop arrived promptly, but I encountered a problem. Called the technician ("C."), and he walked me thru troubleshooting. Ultimately, the desktop wasn't right for my needs (it operated just fine otherwise), but will definitely return to this vendor when I need a second desktop because C. was extremely knowledgeable and patient with my questions and problems, and trustworthy (received my refund promptly). (And, the firm is a nonprofit, so you're serving a good cause)

3.0 out of 5 stars Using computer now!, April 13, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid computer for a great price., July 24, 2012
Ziv "Ziv" (Arlington, VA) - See all my reviews
Although it feels a bit odd to be looking at XP graphics again after the more modern look of my other computers, this computer works great for the Photoshop uses I bought it for. It also surfs the web fairly smoothly. I don't do anything that requires a great deal of processor speed or a lot of storage, so it works quite well for me.
The first tower I received had a part loose inside and none of my speakers would work with it, but the seller (CravingSavings) had me ship it back and I was up and running 3 days later. I don't think the problem was the seller, I think the computer simply got dropped enroute and the sound card was broken or jarred loose, so the seller delivered well in my book.
August 14, 2013. A little over a year after I bought this computer I am pretty satisfied with it. It rebooted off of a Youtube video last week, but other than that, it has been a pretty good computer. For the money, I think this was a good buy.