5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat Business
I said I liked it so much that if I had to, I'd buy another one. Well, my son's computer just bit the dust, so here I am. If repeat business doesn't tell you about customer satisfaction, I don't know what will.
Published on February 11, 2012 by Gambit Garrison

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Unit came delivered dirty & dusty. It did boot up and ran for a day or so but eventually went to blue screen. Would no longer restart due to hard drive failure.

Company did return 100% including orriginal shipping. But I had to pay shipping back. :(
Published 20 months ago by Stephen S

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat Business, February 11, 2012
This review is from: Dell Optiplex GX620 Intel Pentium 4 2800 MHz 40Gig Serial ATA HDD 1024mb DDR2 Memory DVD ROM Genuine Windows XP Professional + 19" Flat Panel LCD Monitor Desktop PC Computer Professionally Refurbished by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 23, 2012
This computer is great! Everything worked fine straight out of the box. No set up or anything was necessary. I recommend this computer to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it..., August 5, 2011
I am a information systems student so I use my computer often, for different softwares and applications. I love this computer, it does what I need it to do. I love the screen that came with it because I am able to rotate it up, down and around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Purchase, May 6, 2013
Computer fired right up after I powered up. The only slight thing I could say that was negative is that the keyboard did not work well. Considering the price of the system this was a minor problem. As most people know that keyboards are fairly inexpensive. The towers are not. I would recommend this to other potential buyers.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good buy, February 21, 2013
This computer replaced a net book.
I use this computer for personal information storage & retreival.

I is not internet internet dependent.

This computer exceeds my expectaion.

Seller is very good with issues related to this purchase.
I give the seller 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 27, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Computer was defective and the customer service was very unefficient., June 6, 2013
I had the worst experience purchasing online with the seller. Not only was the computer defective but what made the experience worse was the customer service I received when I attempted to return it or have the problem fixed. The customer service representative never gave me her name or their hours of operation inspite of telling her I was on a different time zone. This posed a problem because I work M-F from 8-5 so we played a lot of phone tag. Another thing I asked to be called at work during the day because I had bad
reception but always found out voice messages were being left on my cell instead.

Finally when I got through to the representative she had a nasty attitude and after I explained
the prpblem she said she would ship me some hardware to replace the DVD ROM which wasn't working once I received it. My hardware was placed in a thin plastic envelope with a thin sheet of bubble wrap wrapped around the DVD ROM that the delivery guy threw over my porch upon delivery because it had not been marked "fragile". Since then I have been playing phone tag and the representative stopped returning my calls. I asked for instructions to be mailed to me or emailed and nothing. Four months later I am still stuck with this new hardware that may be wrecked inside from the delivery and with the problem. I have asked to return the computer and have gotten no replies.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Away from Craving Savings., March 27, 2013
Craving Savings is an unreputable purveyor of this particular product.
My wife and I bought a refurbished computer (Dell Optiplex GX620 Intel Pentium 4 2800 MHz) from them. We paid additional for expedited shipping. When it arrived, the computer did not work. Straight out of the box. I tried several "fixes" that I am familiar with to get computer working but nothing worked. I had a computer expert look at it and he couldn't get it working. We elected to return the computer to Craving Savings. They required that we send computer back to them via UPS ground, fully insured, signature guarantee which we did at a cost of $111.00. They gave us a very hard time refunding purchase price and elected not to refund return shipping cost. Amazon with their A-Z guarantee, also refused to refund return shipping costs. In short, the whole experience was a nightmare. As a result my family will not buy from Amazon or Craving Savings again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful customer service, January 8, 2013
Technology Exchange promptly sent the computer I ordered, but there was a problem in getting the computer to work. Instead of going back and forth with attempts to make the computer work, Mr. Dunlap immediately apologized for the inconvenience and sent me another computer three times faster and with a much larger hard than the original computer. The new upgraded computer arrived two work days later as he promised.

I was pleased to receive the wonderful customer service, but did not expect the added bonus of an upgrade. I plan to look for a lap top computer for my consulting business. I hope Technology Exchange has lap top computers for sale!

Sincerely,

Wendy Larkin

5.0 out of 5 stars It seem ok - THIS COMPANY IS GREAT, December 17, 2012
It was bought as a Christmas Present, so it hasn't been put to the test. However, I have contacted the vendor and they have gone far and beyond the Customer Service that I expected. From that, if I have any issues, I feel that they will honor the warranty. I will let you know if they don't

UPDATE - I wanted to update. The computer I selected would not meet the needs of my son. I contacted the vendor and we discussed a solution. He offered several times to refund my cost but
I wanted a a better machine instead. The vendor sent me a new machine to try and after a trail period, I packed up the original machine, enclosed a check for the difference and shipped it back.
I very happy with the machine but even happier with the vendor. My next machine will come from here. Thank you Andy!

Rate and Discover Movies