Published on August 7, 2012 by PD

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue line blues
Well, I bought the monitor about 8 months ago and its functioned well enough, but yesterday I noticed a blue line running up the screen stopping about 4 inches from the top. For the cost of the thing, I expect more than 8 months of use. I've dropped a note to Data Master so we'll see how they resolve this. Will revise as the situation evolves.

UPDATE:...
Published on February 19, 2012 by Philly Doc

5.0 out of 5 stars After Owning the U2711 for 6 Months, the U3011 Is the Clear Winner, August 7, 2012
PD (Scottsdale, AZ) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Dell UltraSharp U3011 30" Monitor (Personal Computers)
Before the U2711 fans start flinging their darts, I do agree that image-wise the 2711 is a stunning monitor, and for the 6 months I owned it, I was ecstatic with the image quality and I know the new owner will be also. But here's a few thoughts for those trying to decide between U2711, U3011 and the HP ZR30W. Those are the three I researched starting 6 months ago, and now have a happy answer and ending. But first let me mention where I'm coming from because when I searched for reviews, they mostly covered gaming attributes. If you're a gamer, continue your search elsewhere, I can't help you there. For the photo and video editor who also does printing and works with a calibrated display (I use the Spyder3Elite), this review is for you. I use the Adobe Production Premium Suite mainly with this monitor, so my review will be weighted on that experience. Let's quickly cover the big questions:

HP ZR30W
The HP uses S-IPS panels versus the Dell's older H-IPS panels. The newer S-IPS is arguably more accurate on paper, but I don't see it. The Lamborghini Aventador is arguably faster than the Aston-Martin V12 DBS Coupe, but at that level of precision, does it matter? The big push for monitors is for LED, but if you do image editing, I dare say the CCFL Dells will calibrate better and more accurately. Also, the HP has only two inputs, and a few years down the road I may get a new monitor and have plans for the U3011, and I'll certainly want the AMAZING array of inputs on the Dell. So, the HP is out at least for me.
(UPDATE, 10-22-2012: I got a reply on this review from RAN today that said the Dell's H-IPS panel is actually the newer technology. I checked it out and they were right! One more plus for the Dell. Thanks for pointing that out!)
(UPDATE, 3-6-2013: good reply from Tracy Bolte who pointed out that latency specs are better on the HP if you do gaming, and that the HP might use a CCFL backlamp after all. I researched HP's site and they don't actually specify the type of back lamp. Will research further. If anyone knows for sure, please reply. Retailers' specs are NOT always accurate!)

White Sparkle/Anti-Glare Matte Finish
This subject is as controversial as global warming, but there is a fairly easy answer. Yes, the matte finish does introduce a sort of grainy filter that's noticable where whites show. Obviously whites would be gorgeous white without that, but to survive with a glossy monitor you really need a scenario where there is NO bright light source behind you. Great scenario if you have that! Anyway, some people say they don't see it, others say it's gross. I discovered that as you make the monitor brighter, the dirty goes away. For photo and video editors in a darkened studio (how I work), lowering your brightness is a given, but there's a threshold where if it gets too low your whites will get a bit yucky. My U2711 was that way: it came set at a brightness of 50 out of the box, but my calibration unit wanted it set at 17 based on ambient light. After calibration my colors on that U2711 were spot on, but whites were not so great. I pushed brightness up to 27 and then it looked very good, to the point where you don't really notice, and other than snow scenes and B&W high-key portraits, how much pure white do we have in an image? As for my new U3011, this was a big advantage over the U2711, the whites are cleaner and brighter. After calibration the software wanted my brightness down to 12, and leaving it there it looks great, like the U2711 after pushing it up to 27 to achieve the same clean whites. Don't get me wrong, the U2711 is equally great once adjusted and for most that's no problem. But if you do large format printing at home like me, a monitor set brighter than the suggested level at calibration will give you darker prints, so you have to compensate (not difficult, just another step to perform). So the U3011 wins here, looks great without boosting brightness. Side note: if you like a really bright monitor, the "sparkly dirty whites" are a moot point, you probably won't see it.

Image vs Text
I got the U3011 and sold the U2711 for two reasons: I do like a 16:10 ratio of the 3011 over the 16:9 ratio of the 2711. Photoshop and Premiere Pro need all the real estate they can get (and RAM!), so 16:10 on the U3011 is a clear winner. But also, the U2711 has a 109 pixels per inch where the U3011 has 101 pixels per inch. That means that images on the U2711 will be the most incredible because of having the most pixels per inch, but that makes text incredibly small. Squinting and leaning forward to read text on a web page gets a little old. Younger eyes will probably be fine, plus you can always boost Text Size in Windows and Mac, but if you do graphics with text and web layouts that can cause some issues. The U3011 with its 101 pixels per inch makes the text just right. I was concerned if that would make images look any less great, but it's only an 8% decrease in resolution, and you do NOT see any less quality on screen. The U3011 wins there again.

Uneven Screen Colors/Hues
I see complaints from time to time on that, but both my former U2711 and my new U3011 are even and gorgeous to my eye. I imagine that this technology is difficult to master but it seems by 2012 we've gotten it down pretty good. Therefore it's best if you get a U3011 that's the latest Rev A07 because it's the older units that many seem to have issues with. I ordered my straight from Amazon and the sticker on the back says A07, MFG date, July 2012. Doesn't get much newer than that and it helps that Amazon moves a lot of stock, therefore always getting new units in.

Wide Gamut and Calibration
If you do a lot of post production work, no doubt you use a colorimeter and will want to calibrate the U3011. There are factory presets that will set the monitor up quite nicely for those who don't calibrate, this thing looks amazing right out of the box. But for post production where we need to ensure Pantone 2747 blue really is that hue, calibration is necessary. I made the mistake initially with the U2711 of cal'ing it after Resetting All Settings in the OSD like we normally do. The calibration looked horrendous afterwards, and I've seen several people complain about that in reviews. That's because resetting to Factory Defaults installs the "Standard" profile, it does NOT remove it! Therefore, after the global reset, then go to Presets and set it to Custom Color. A Type Choice box pops up after you do that, just close and ignore it. But now you'll be in custom mode which allows calibrating to work properly.

3-Year Warranty
I started a Chat with Dell Customer Service and asked them about the 3-year warranty, because I'm buying it here, not Dell directly. Turns out the warranties are in Amazon's name when they are shipped to Amazon's warehouse. The Dell CS rep then transferred the warranty into my Dell account, done! So, make sure you head to Dell's site and start a Chat and request the transfer of Warranty after you get the monitor delivered and are sure all is well. Another reviewer claimed it's only 12 months but that isn't the case, just start a Chat and Dell will transfer it. Right after the transfer, my account showed the monitor right away, but it did say the warranty remaining was 365 days, so while still on the Chat I asked about that, and she said to let the system update, it should show within 24-48 hours. Well, I just looked even though it's only been 12 hours, and sure enough, the full warranty is there. In fact, they gave me an extra 100 days, it expires in November 2015. BTW, while on the chat, I asked if I could transfer my original U2711 warranty to the person who bought it, and they took care of that too, all they needed was address and phone number. SO, make sure you hop on and get your transfer going if you get this monitor.

Bottom Line
After working with the Dell 2405, U2711 and now the U3011, I'm totally pleased with Dells' image quality for post production work (and overall gorgeous imagery!). The HP models are surprisingly limited with input options which is no small thing these days. If you do all image editing or you do that and other work and have great vision, the U2711 is a superb choice. But if your budget allows and you hit the right sale (got mine for 1078), the U3011 is the clear winner, no contest IMO. It has it all, and the only con that actually matters to me is sticker shock, but once you pull the trigger and actually see this drive-in movie screen on your desk and experience the image quality, you'll heal quickly, lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with Macbook Pro, January 18, 2011
Looked at many monitors with reasonable color gamut in the 27-30 inch size which would be compatible with my late 2008 15 inch Macbook Pro (5,1). Main uses are photography, web design and general office productivity (office, writing papers, electronic medical records). I looked at the NEC 3090 series and the NEC and Dell 27 inch monitors as well. I have experience with the Barco and Eizo monitors at work in the radiology department (where the is also the occasional Dell). Here are the things that eventually sold me on this monitor.

1. Comes with displayport. This is huge on a Mac. It was simple to use a mini-displayport to displayport cable (about $15) to get the monitor working with my Macbook Pro. Full resolution off the bat with no sleep/wake issues, no software to install. There are some serious issues using DVI-D with the 2560x1600 screen resolutions on both the portable and desktop macs. Not the fault of the monitors, but the fault of Apple and their implementation of video cards. You could spend hours online reading about the problems with cables and adapters. Nobody seems to be able to get them to work reliably. Check the NEC site for the latest as they have posted technical bulletins on this issue and things may have changed. Price of the monitor was not an issue for me, but the potential time trouble shooting problems was. I hate computer maintenance and trouble shooting (which is why I'm on a Mac and wish I could ditch all the PC's in the office).

2. Good color gamut, comes reasonably well calibrated, easy to calibrate further with an x-Rite eye-one display 2. That IPS technology is heads and shoulders above TN screens for any serious photography work goes without saying. Covers a good part of the Adobe RGB spectrum (and all of the S-RGB spectrum). As of early 2011, the mac OS is not capable of 12 bit color from end-to-end (OS, software, hardware, output) and therefore to a certain extent, you can't use all the capabilities of the hardware calibration of the NEC Spectraview system at this point in time. People get pretty obsessed about this kind of stuff, but the bottom line is that most pictures are seen on computer screens which have never been calibrated and will not be as good as this Dell (or the NEC) nor can you control the lighting conditions under which someone will view one of your prints. Aside from the most demanding color-accurate uses (you're making commercials for coke, printing fine art for sale), this monitor will get you 99% of the way to where you need to be. No one will ever notice the last 1% (unless they're a geek on a photog forum with lots of spare time). If you really need the best in color management and have the hardware that can take advantage of this, go with the NEC, Eizo or other high end screen.

3. Lots of connection options. USB, speakers, HDMI/DVI-D (I don't use), etc. Some might consider it sacrilege to have these sorts of connections on a professional monitor. I consider it convenient. Less cable clutter.

4. Price. Not cheap, but it is about $1000 less than the NEC which uses the same panel, but different hardware (in fact all the high end 30 inch IPS panels come from the same manufacturer). Usually can be found for between $1150-1300.

5. Screen is NOT too big. I sit with my face about 2-3 feet from the screen. No neck problems so far. I do like the added screen hight that 1600 pixels gives you. Works well with the traditional 3:2 slr format. Also, by the time you add the menu bar and some of the control panels in Lightroom or Photoshop, you tend to loose a lot of working space on the widescreen (16:9) type monitors. I didn't like the feeling that I was working on a panorama the whole time. I worried that I would need to sit miles back, but this is not the case. No real drop off in brightness and the viewing angle is very good.

This is a much better choice if you were considering an Apple 27 inch display - Apple has a much, much inferior color gamut, reflective screen which can be an issue in bright rooms, similar price and lack of other connection options make the Apple somewhat limited. The Dell really was plug and play for me.

Hope this review helps and saves you some time (esp. if you have a Macbook Pro). Hard to go wrong with the Dell or NEC.

PS - No difficulties with Mid-2008 13 inch Macbook Pro. Somewhat of a surprise because of the integrated graphics, but no glitches. Full resolution w/ the minidisplayport to displayport adapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly perfect monitor..., November 13, 2010
Joe Blow "Joe Blow" (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
An excellent monitor. The colors are perfect, the resolution is the highest you can buy currently at the 30 inch size (I certainly wish someone would break through the 2560x1600 resolution barrier at this size). The monitor is much lighter and produces very little heat in comparison to the Apple 30 inch LCD I've had for about 5 years. The image quality is only a small improvement over the now very old Apple 30 inch. So it isn't a worthwhile upgrade if you already have the Apple monitor. About the only thing I can think of that could be improved (without changing the basic specs of the device) is the startup time, which is about 15 seconds. The monitor is calibrated before shipping and a calibration report is delivered with the monitor. One small complaint is that the monitor's bezel is rather lightweight plastic and the look of the monitor aside from the actual panel isn't that impressive. I haven't tried the built in scaler so far, so I can't comment on that, but testing labs have said it is quite nice. Also, my nVidia GTX 470 has no displayport, so I haven't tested that either. The refresh rate isn't blazing fast, but so far it has handled gaming as well or better than any other monitor I've used (but I haven't tested the gaming specific panels). The blacks are about as good as they could be and the very fine matte surface is a good balance of sharpness while suppressing annoying reflections. I have a window behind me which can lead to unpleasant reflections in the early afternoon, but this monitor handles those about as well as I think is possible. I guess the biggest negative is the price. This monitor costs as much now as I paid for my one-of-a-kind Apple when it was first released. This is now 5 to 6 years later and every other size of monitor available (including some very good 27 inchers) have dropped off a cliff, but not this monitor. It should be priced maybe 30 % less than it is at current.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Absolute Best IPS You Can Buy, June 17, 2011
I am extremely satisfied with this monitor. I considered the U2711 like most, but unlike most, I went for the U3011. You get what you pay for and this is worth every penny. Not to mention it's much cheaper then DELL who also charges tax and shipping.

I am a photographer, web designer, and gamer and this monitor is AMAZING! I have had no issues with glare and colors are spot on. I was using a Samsung SyncMaster 2333HD and now that I see what true color I wish I had bought this monitor sooner.

What I did not know is that the button on the right side of the panel are really just tiny clear plastic squares with blue leds inside. They are touch sensitive so just tap them and you can navigate the menu. No pushing needed, just tap them lightly to navigate the menu. The power button is the only push button.

Gaming:
While the response time is on the slower side it's still a beast for gaming, however, gaming at 2560x1600 requires some serious power. I have played Crysis 2, DiRT 3, Black Ops, Metro 2033, and NFS Shift 2 at 2560x1600 with maxed graphics options. I experienced a bit of lag with Metro 2033 in some levels but taking the resolution down a step fixed it right away. You'll only experience the slow response time with an FPS. My PC specs are i7 980X (4.1GHz O.C.) nVidia GTX 480, 12GB RAM, 128GB SSD. Connected via Dual-Link DVI.

Photography:
Color is absolutely amazing. With such a high resolution I am able to see most of my photo in Lightroom. I work with 21MP photos and this resolution definitely helps with editing.

Web Design:
Sooo many lines of code can be seen at once. It's beautiful! You also get to see what your site looks like at even the most extreme resolutions available.

Web Browsing:
Fonts are often a bit small so it takes a Ctrl + to make it easier to read, not a big deal.

Buy this monitor. It's worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue line blues, February 19, 2012
This review is from: Dell UltraSharp U3011 30" Monitor (Personal Computers)

UPDATE:

WOW, This has been unbelievably bad. I first contacted Data Master LLC Fe 20th after being directed by Amazon to do so.

1ST Dell tells me that I am warrantied until 2014. GREAT! (I knew that, but that they admitted it)

BUT

The warranty is not in my name. Huh? So I said I bought it from Data Master. NOPE.

Contact Data Master and they can't figure out what name it might be under because of they have a lot of suppliers.

DMLLC Tells me that they called Dell to square this away, but I have no way of knowing if they did or did not. They were not successful however. So they tell me that THEY'LL replace the monitor. They haven't had this problem before with warranties, or so I'm lead to believe.

Umm, OK. A bit out of the norm, but if I wind up with my problem solved and no news ones after- I'm fine.

They tell me they'll send a nearly new item.

Umm, NO! My warranty does not say that it will be replaced by a used item.

They tell me it IS new, just opened by the last owner who didn't like the size:

"On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM, DealofTech <[e-mail address removed]> wrote:

It is almost brand new, was return by a customer, because he do not like the size. "

I'm not OK with this, but against my wishes, they send it anyway.

In the packaging is this:

[...]

Yep, a packing slip from the last owner complete with the fact the replacement is defective, and that he had the same problem with the warranty.

Caveat Emptor

5.0 out of 5 stars Get if you know you need it....or want it, January 25, 2011
If you are seriously considering dropping 1300 on a monitor you are either a professional or an idiot with money. I fall solidly in the latter category but I have yet to regret my purchase. The screen is huge, the color deep and lifelike (I do dabble in photography), and the response time adequate for gaming.

But buy it from dell. I got it on sale with a 5yr warranty for just under $1200.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell U3011 Monitor.....Holy cow, Vickie, look at dis..., February 13, 2011
I've had this monitor for almost a week and it is great.
I went from the Dell 24"(2405FP), which I had for over 5.5 years, to the U3011. The extra area is worth the price.
It was plug and play all the way. 2560x1600 from the get-go DVI-D and DisplayPort cables included.
Big bonus for me was that it works with my KVM switch, which is a Belkin Flip DVI-D (F1DG102D)
Works on my XP (EVGA 8800GTS) and Win7(Asus GTX580) machines.
Supurb clearity.
The stand allows it to set within 2 inches above the desk top so I can look 'down' at it.
Flight Sim X is stunning on this thing.
I'm 66 and it's easy to read text and stuff.
I like the multitude of settings and tweeks.
I've dreamed about this one for several years since I saw it at CES in '06.
Search the net for deals as they are around. I found one for 25% off and got it from Dell. I let Google Alerts search 4 me.
I hope you're enjoying yours, too.
ps. all thoughs PB&J's I ate over the years t save up for it, were worth it...

5.0 out of 5 stars expensive but worth it, December 1, 2010
Out of stock here? I bought mine direct from Dell, 3 year exchange warranty and the same price with seasonal discount, delivered free within a week.

I'll let others go on about the technical details, but I've never been happier with a monitor. When shopping, I had trouble figuring out why this one was more than the HP version. They sell the same screen with inferior electronics (which won't scale images, don't have RGB and VGA inputs, etc) for a slightly lower price. Without monitor scaling, as this one DOES have, you may not be able to see the computer's boot sequence without a separate monitor. Check out the array of inputs and you'll understand the price difference. It comes with a dual-link DVI cable that worked using my existing EVGA/NVidia 9500GT video card. Vista automagically went to full res when I plugged it in. For watching movies in another room, I bought a 50' VGA extension cable ($29 at Frys), which is plugged into the video card's other output. Same screen, different input port, still more pixels than HD using VGA and a 50' cable! It's light enough to carry easily from room to room. The tilt/swivel/elevate stand feels a bit bouncy but it doesn't tip over.

By the way.. It's BIG! I went from a 21" CRT running 1600x1280 to this one with twice the pixels and more than twice the viewable area. High res on that old monitor was sometimes a problem because fixed-pixel icons could be too small, but this ratio of size to resolution seems "right". That old monitor was state of the art Sony Trinitron unix workstation stuff when it was new. This monitor's colors are far more vivid, blacks are far more black, everything as you would expect. Except maybe the viewing angle: when I stand up there's a pretty bad change in image and I can notice the difference across the screen when I line my head up with one edge and look over toward the other edge from 2' away. I think the brightness is great, others think it's too much. I suppose it depends if you sit next to a large sliding glass door like I do!

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Dell Ultra Sharp U3011, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Dell UltraSharp U3011 30" Monitor (Personal Computers)
Pros: Display is huge, and looks great. Bought it on the 17th of Sep 2012, arrivied on the 18th of Sep.

Cons: On the 22nd of Sep, the screen would go blank after comining out of power save. Notified Amazon on the 23, got a new one on the 24th. Worked great until 12 Dec 2012. Now, no display out of DisplayPort. I do get a display out of the DVI, however it looks smashed together, like it can't display everything. I have tried everything, from unplugging all cables and reseating the video card. So I pulled out my old monitor. The old one work great. Now I'm dealing with Dell to get a replacement. The warrenty dosen't expire till 2015.

To sumup, it is an awsome monitor, when it works. For the price, I would think that they could manufacture a well buit, enduring product. The hassle of having to send it in for repair again, makes me wish I never bought it.

Update: I got the replacement on 13 Dec, so good on Dell for next day replacement. But the base of the monitor was scratched up, not too big of a deal. But the monitor was filthy with dust. Come on Dell, I expected your to send me a refurbished monitor but at least clean the thing off before you send it to a customer. Cleaning the monitor myself only took a minute, but it cost you a lot of your reputation in my eyes.

Update 2: The display port die again. One week after receiving the replacement. I replace hardware for as part of my job, I thought to myself, it has got to be the video card or the cable. Switched out the graphics card right away, didn't help. Went at least 5 Electronic stores to buy a new display port cable, no luck. So I order one on Amazon and wait the few day for it to get here. Plug it in, still nothing. So I went to DVI The Dual DVI resolution is suppose to be 2560 x 1600, just like the display port. That what it defaults to, but the sceen is messed up. So I do what any good troubleshooter does, I start at the lowest resolution and work my way up. 1600 x 1200 is as high as it goes with me being able to still read what on the sceen. So I call Dell on the 28 Dec. I go to thier website to get the phone number. I click on the link for telephone, and it prompts me for the service tag. I type it in, and get a message that the service tag I entered in register in anouther region. It still doesn't give me the phone number (DELL, just a hint, you should fix this). I couple of google search later, I find the International number. So I give it a callThe customer care guy yells at me when it try to read him off what I think is the order number. The dell packing list is a printed mess and nothing is in the indicated blocks (2nd Hint, Dell fix this too). The yelling customer care guy send me to hardware(30 min hold time). The hardware guys was much more enjoyable to speak with and put in every number on the invoice till we found both my customer number and the order number. But unfortunatly he told me the was a hold on my account and I need to be sent back to customer care. Customer care look and said there was no hold and sent me back to hardware. This went on for 2 hours. I am please to say during this whole ordeal, I never yell or lost my temper, but I wanted to. Finally they figured out that the new monitor was not register to me, but the deparment that took care of it would not be in till Monday, they had just left for the weekend less that 30min ago. Guy say he put it all in the ticket and the issue will be fixed by the time I get home from work on Monday. Call Monday 31 Dec, still not done. Between the 1 of Jan to the 8 of Jan, they keep telling me they fix the issue and my new monitor is on the way. Of couser the issue is not fixed and my replacement order keep getting canceled. Today is the 9th of Jan, I was plesently surprised that the monitor was at my house. It was clean this time. I have hooked it up and it is working great. I realy like this monitor, but if it fails again, I'm asking Dell for a refund.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Dec 17, 2012 12:07:27 PM PST
DellTeam says:
(MANUFACTURER)
Hi Angel Talen,

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you .I understand that it was not a pleasant experience for you however, your feedback is valuable for us to deliver, improve in our customer service and make a better products in the future. If you have any concerns / issues in the future ,you can contact through:-

Facebook -http://bit.ly/HlJ9LZ
Twitter@DellCares -http://bitly.com/P5W1OT
Dell community forums - http://dell.to/GY65Xz

Thank you for choosing Dell !
SilangchiSforDell

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
3.0 out of 5 stars great monitor, with a hum, September 26, 2012
Michael L. Willis (Foley, AL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dell UltraSharp U3011 30" Monitor (Personal Computers)
This monitor has a flawless display. It is detailed, great contrast, fabulous colors, really black blacks, and VERY BRIGHT. I mean bright enough to view clearly in sunlight. The problem is when the monitor is adjusted to any brightness lower than about 95%, it hums. A medium pitch hum. I prefer to run mine at about 50% brightness and even lower when the lights are out. The humming gets tiresome.

I have a very quiet computer system and the Dell U-3011 monitor is the loudest component.

I called Dell and they were kind enough to send me a replacement monitor under warranty. Unfortunately it had the same problem. I assume that all the U-3011 monitors share this problem. Considering the price, this is inexcusable.

If you will be using this monitor in a noisy environment, this is a great monitor for you. If you are going to use this monitor in a quiet environment, the hum could be a factor.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Sep 27, 2012 12:04:34 PM PDT
DellTeam says:
(MANUFACTURER)
Hi Michael L. Willis,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that this monitor has not met your expectations in regards to noise level. I definitely understand your frustration.

We have heard similar feedback regarding the noise level on the U3011. It has been recorded that at Brightness level of 76 or higher, you will not hear this noise. You should contact Dell Technical Support for your country. They will need the following data-
Email Address:
Monitor 20 digit PPID number:
Reason:
Troubleshooting done:

You can also contact one of our Online Support Teams:
* You can contact our Dell Cares Team on Twitter (@DellCares): http://bit.ly/Hhh2SQ
* If you don't have a Twitter account, you can also go to Dell's Facebook Support Form: http://bit.ly/HlJ9LZ
A Facebook account is not required to use this form. You will be asked to provide your Name, service tag, email address and a brief description of the issue.

Again, thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing Dell!

-AnthonyAforDell