|Screen Size||13.3 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1366 x 768|
|Max Screen Resolution||720 pixels|
|Processor||1.6 GHz Core i5-2467M|
|RAM||4 GB DIMM|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics|
|Wireless Type||802.11 A/C|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||8 hours|
Dell XPS13-40002sLV 13-Inch Ultrabook (1.6GHz Intel Core i5-2467M Processor, 4GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, Windows 7 Home Premium) Silver [Discontinued By Manufacturer]
- Intel Core i5 2467M Processor 1.6GHz
- 4 GB DIMM RAM
- 128GB Solid State Drive
- 13-Inch Screen
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I still wish the intake wasn't at the bottom of the computer, but the design definitely works well on flat surfaces. It's silent up until you get a couple different applications running, then it gets a bit noisy, but nothing too crazy (yet). It certainly isn't a mobile workstation or high-power machine, and I certainly wouldn't recommend it for gaming or anything like that. It can definitely handle watching movies/clips in HD though.
The screen is beautiful, and is very, very bright. So bright in fact that most of the time I keep it around the middle, otherwise it actually hurts my eyes. It's great to have the ability to make it so bright though, especially when using it outside. Just wish they could have made the screen resolution a bit bigger!
Thin, very light, with a beautiful display. Keyboard layout is nice, keys feel good. Boot/restating/resuming is INCREDIBLY quick and a wonderful feature. Loving the SSD.
To Dell, I would recommend just a few things:
1) The CAPS LOCK light is so nice! Why not do it for WiFi or anything else?
2) Power Cable slips out just a little to easily.
3) Make Dell software that's initially installed more accessible. Offer a quick explanation of what everything is, and how to use it.Read more ›
I really love it.
- The look: straight 5 stars, it is really smaller than all other 13" ultrabooks. Yet a bit bigger than 11" ones, which is great, I don't want to feel like I am just using a net book after all!
- performance: Who said only ipads take no time to boot?! people never turn off their ipads, they put them to sleep(By clicking only the screen lock button) then start talking about how quick they boot! Well this guy here boots from sleep in almost no time! A full power on takes an impressive 15-20 secs from pressing the button to opening Google chrome! It is just lag-free , till now!, no matter what am I using it for. Everyday computing is a breath, even games ( I had Steam gaming software installed) like Batman Arkham and Need for speed perform flawlessly on it as well. So another 5 stars here.
- keyboard and mouse: Though i loved the backlit keyboard with a little cushion for comfort when you press the keys, I didn't like the trackpad much. It did get better after installing the update from Dell website but still it didn't feel normal to me, I ended up installing Synaptics which cancelled the touch click, so I may only use the hard click. Eventually I would just use a bluetooth mouse. A 1/2 star off cos of that.
- Screen: Not bad, but not impressive. Though I can't complain about the resolution, I really wished it could get brighter ( I had an Adamo XPS with a really bright screen, I guess I got used to it!) Also could have got better viewing angles. So another 1/2 star off for that.Read more ›
It does heat up a little if you're taxing it (lengthy youtube visits, typing up lengthy reports for a few hours etc), but not bad. It doesnt heat up as much when it's on my lap and there's space underneath it, unlike when you have it flat on a table.
The screen is really clear, sharp and the colours are vivid.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks great. Thin. Light. I've had this for over a year now. I'm not a fan of the glossy screen anymore. Viewing angles are difficult. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amy Tee
I have owned this computer for 3 months and am very disappointed. White it is a decent computer, the software support for Dell is terrible. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Kindle Customer
Got it 2.5 years ago, still going strong. Useful for school and home. Lightweight, so easily portable. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Trisha S.
As others have stated, the click pad on this thing is pretty crappy. It was working well at first, but after a few months now you pretty much have to push down hard (instead of... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Brian K. Bernstein
Dell shipped us an XPS 13 to design a carbon fiber case for it. I was extremely impressed with the design of this ultrabook. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Kevin
I bought this computer for my fiance for school and it has been a complete NIGHTMARE. Google Dell laptop cursor problems or mouse problems. Read morePublished 22 months ago by T. Falk
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.