4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp looking military style dress boots
I like the combat boot style with the side zipper for ease of putting on and removing. They are very nicely made and are comfortable. They seem to run large but manageable and will accommodate a boot sock for those cold days we all know are on the way.
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too big and stinks.
Published 2 months ago by C. Nickels

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp looking military style dress boots, June 17, 2014
Amazon Customer (Vincennes, IN USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too big and stinks., May 9, 2014
I ordered the 9.5 and it was more than a full size too big. Another problem was that after the shoes sat in my livingroom for a day while I was at work, the shoes made my entire apartment smell like an oil refinery. I boxed it back up that day in preparation to ship it back and even double boxed, it still reeked. I had to put it in the garage until the day I could take it to UPS.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 18, 2014