Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on August 4, 2012
I use these 2-3 times everyday with my witch hazel Thayer Witch Hazel AF Toner w/Aloe Vera Vitamin E, Rose Pental 12 oz. I will never use another brand of cotton rounds. More expensive than the other stuff, but well worth it. These are very strong and durable. I'm probably going to buy the bulk pack of these next! Absolutely love them and highly recommend them for both men, women, arts and crafts, car detailing, cleaning electronics, or whatever!
on August 17, 2009
these pads do not shred, tear or get fuzzy. all the other pads i've tried do all of the aformentioned and drive me nuts. they are excellent and when i could find them at costco, they were a great deal. i have no idea where to get them now.
on May 21, 2012
I really like the gentle strength of these finely finished rounds, even when soaked with astrigent. Just be careful who you purchase them from. I order TWO but only received one after a very long wait at that. Wrote the seller thru Amazon, but ignored thus far by both parties.
on December 13, 2013
These are nothing special. I ordered them because i was far removed from decent shopping opportunities and didn't want to make a lengthy trip for something so basic. I actually prefer the store-brand cotton rounds from Target. These are scratchy on one side and separate if not removed carefully from the packaging (in spite of their claims to the contrary),
on January 13, 2013
These are the best cotton rounds I have used. They are really soft and do not lose any of their shape or puff out. They are perfect for removing makeup or using with your skin care products. I am highly impressed.
on March 10, 2015
NO LINT! Finally! I had been in search of non-shedding cotton rounds since returning from Europe. These fit the bill perfectly. I tried the Rite-Aid drugstore brand only to have little lint balls all over my face. I also like the fact that each pad has 2 textures.
on January 28, 2012
These are the best I've tried and I don't usually let myself run out, but used the last one today without realizing it. I also get them from Costco, but they don't always have in stock, so thought I'd check Amazon as a back-up, but they are twice as much! Guess I'll use cotton balls until Costco restocks...
on June 26, 2015
These are really nice and the best quality I've seen. I've always been puzzled about the qualities of the most talked about brand and very pleased that the outermost part of this round isn't cottony fuzz.
on November 3, 2015
Be aware this comes with only 1 tube, the picture/wording is misleading and makes it look like you might get more than 1. It's just my opinion but I don't think any one tube of cotton pad worth this much money. This product is not anything special and for goodness sack, it's cotton pad! Don't waste your money on it. I will spend my money wisely next time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2015
Really tough buggers. Let's me put Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera ~ 12 oz on my face easily, even after my beard hair starts to come back in. Most cotton rounds are shredded by my beard and leave white fuzz all on my face. These don't have that issue and hold a ton of liquid.