Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Delonghi EMK6 Alicia Electric Moka Espresso Coffee...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 49% off the $79.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Delonghi EMK6 Alicia Electric Moka Espresso Coffee Maker
|Price:||$53.44 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$26.51 (33%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Italian way to make authentic espresso with the Moka process.
- Your espresso will never burn or overflow with the safety automatic shut-off. And the keep warm function keeps espresso hot for 30 minutes.
- Easily monitor the entire brewing process with the transparent container. It's durable and easy-to-clean.
- Choose 3 or 6 cups of espresso with the convenient filter adapter.
- Serving is simple with cordless operation and detachable base.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Moka is the Italian Way to Make Espresso
Authentic espresso is the heritage of the Italian culture and tradition, and the great Italian tradition of coffee making began with moka. Found in most Italian kitchens for more than half a century, moka produces an inherently aromatic espresso. It is more intense in flavor, and more pure in coffee taste. That is why generations of Italians have sworn by stovetop moka espresso makers.
In fact, in Italy every family owns at least two mokas. Used on the stovetop, the heat from the burner boils the water and directs it up through the ground coffee and into the receptacle, producing a perfect espresso every time.
Why an Electric Moka Espresso Maker? Although the traditional stovetop moka makes great espresso, people have been searching for a safe, convenient and easy-to-use alternative. The new six-cup machine embodies DeLonghis commitment to its Italian heritage and innovative kitchen design. The Electric Moka Espresso Maker is a modern-day, convenience-minded adaptation of a beloved Italian staple.
Electric Moka Espresso Maker Features:
- 3- to 6-cup espresso capacity
- Transparent Coffee Container lets you easily monitor the entire brewing process. And the durable container is easy-to-clean.
- Filter Adapter allows you to choose 3 or 6 cups of espresso, so you can select the amount of espresso to make depending on the number of people youre serving.
- Automatic Shut-Off With Keep Warm Function keeps espresso hot for up to 30 minutes. And with automatic safety shut-off, your espresso will never burn or overflow.
- Two-Level Safety System will automatically shut-off the machine when the unit is finished brewing and when the body is lifted from the base.
- Cordless Operation with Detachable Base makes serving convenient and simple. You can bring your espresso right to the table.
- On/Off Switch with Indicator Light Easy-to-use illuminated push-button control lets you know when the unit is in operation.
- Pressurized Safety Valve ensures safe operation.
- Aluminum Boiler is made of durable, high-quality aluminum. Count on getting great espresso for years to come.
How to Make the Perfect Italian Espresso in Just a Few Simple Steps:
- Dimension: 5.12 by 8.27 by 10.63 inches
- Weighs 3 pounds
- 120 volts
The DeLonghi Devotion to Living Innovation
DeLonghi is committed to creating products that enhance and benefit the lives of our consumers. Consistently high standards, innovation, and design are what have made DeLonghi a leader in household appliances around the world. Family, tradition, passion, style, taste are qualities that all Italians embrace, and are the embodiment of every product we create. Our Italian heritage is reflected in every product, every feature and every design. Once youve discovered us, we think youll agree that every DeLonghi appliance is truly a "Living Innovation".
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE 2/21/07 The replacement unit has been working flawlessly for a year now and it's used on a daily basis. I'd give it another star!
UPDATE 1/16/09 Another year has almost passed and this is still working great. With proper care, I think it will outlive us all!
I was initially looking at espresso machines. My criteria were: small (couldn't take up too much space on my desk), easy to clean (no kitchen in office, have to rinse out in bathroom sink), not to messy loading in coffee since it is on my desk, and inexpensive. Well most of the espresso machines were big and expensive. I didn't want to pay $400 on a Gaggia or $600 for a La Pavoni for the office, plus they are big and messy but I was going to use the espresso pods to make things cleaner and easier. Still the expense and size of even the cheapest machines (about $250 refurbed) were looking bad. Then a light went off and I thought about moka and wondered if they made an electric moka pot.Read more ›
It's two years later and I am STILL quite happily using my Alicia. I've replaced the gasket a couple of times, but that's it. Excellent little product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Makes the yummiest, easiest coffee and environmentally friendly as compared to the keurig appliances.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Works great. I have been using for a few weeks and have not had any problems. SOOO much better than watching the stove top version on Moka pot. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Suzanne
This makes great coffee with zekes. I wish the capacity was larger. Also i thought i could use espresso with this but the manual says coffee only.Published 11 days ago by Nadia Malik
This is a great little bialetti!! my only problem with it is that after you pick up the Bialetti it does not stay on, it automatically shuts off so if you don't drink it all at... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Carlos
It is just great!!! I use it at my office, where I make coffee at least three times a day, from Monday to Friday. I owned it for almost two years. Read morePublished 17 days ago by M. Ossa
I have two of these little gems - one for home and one for work. I have used them almost every day for about 6 months. Read morePublished 19 days ago by ann speed