5.0 out of 5 stars great vinegar
This product is a favorite of mine - I have been searching for it for a long time and found it on Amazon. It makes a wonderful component for a salad dressing.
Published on May 22, 2011 by Betty Little-royer

3.0 out of 5 stars looked everywhere for good tarragon vinegar
Published 16 months ago by neuriarnold

5.0 out of 5 stars great vinegar, May 22, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarragon Vinegar, June 27, 2012
This review is from: Tarragon Vinegar - 16.8oz (Misc.)
This vinegar is so much better than any flavored vinegar on the market which change the test of your salads such as the too strong balsamic. With this vinegar, you smell the tarragon and I recommend on a fresh lettuce or mâche or arugula salads, use just few drops, add a spoon of Basil Olive Oil, a dash of salt and try it! Too bad this vinegar is hard to find on the US stores shelves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste!, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Tarragon Vinegar - 16.8oz (Misc.)
Has a great taste. Tried other brands that are less expensive, but they're not the same. Makes the best tasing coleslaw.

5.0 out of 5 stars finally found it, May 17, 2013
jocro (medford, or) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tarragon Vinegar - 16.8oz (Misc.)
the best salad dressing I have ever tasted was at Summer Joes in Grants Pass, Oregon made with tarragon.
Now I can make it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars looked everywhere for good tarragon vinegar, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Tarragon Vinegar - 16.8oz (Misc.)
Well, I was a bit disappointed. It's a French vinegar but doesn't remind me of France at all. Hardly any different from any white vinegar. It was quite inexpensive, but I am not using it. Strangely, Heinz makes a far superior and tasty vinegar (tarragon) even though it is a commercial product, but I haven't been able to find it in any market anymore. I cannot recommend this, even though the bottle itself is pretty and a stalk of tarragon is visible. I just took a chance - and it didn't work out.

5.0 out of 5 stars now i can remake my mothers salad dressing., January 12, 2014
This review is from: Tarragon Vinegar - 16.8oz (Misc.)
i still had her old hand written directions but searched for years for the one missing part, i should of save time and looked to amazon first,thank you.

Tarragon Vinegar - 16.8oz