Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 15, 2008
It works fine, but I have to ask, who has ears shaped like this? There is a unique plug on the bottom of the unit that this plugs into, so you have to get this proprietary headset, but the headset seems to be purposefully designed to be the most uncomfortable one ever. It doesn't balance on top of your head or behind it, and I personally don't like the flat ball sticking in my ear. Sound quality is okay, just uncomfortable for me.
on September 26, 2012
earphone antenna didnt last and battery died had to buy add on battery and then it just stopped working tried every blog and manufacturer without luck.thank god I was smart enough to switch over to internet on my phone for 1.99 a month. only show i dont get is Fox but everyother cvhannel comes in all the time even in a basement
on August 23, 2008
A BARGAIN AT THE CURRENT PRICE 39.99 I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY OF THE PROBLEMS OTHERS HAVE MENTIONED.....ONE NOTE IS THAT YOU CANNOT WALK AROUND WITH IT LISTENING TO LIVE XM WHEN YOU USE IT IN YOUR CAR OR BOAT OR HOUSE YOU CAN RECORD SOME AND THEN TAKE IT WITH YOU AND PLAY IT LIKE AN IPOD.
OR JUST LEAVE IT IN YOUR CAR LIKE I DO
on January 4, 2009
This gets even better reception than the car antenna and is great for walking around or riding the bus!
on July 6, 2014
I needed the ear phones that are an antena. I have paid over $26 for these earphones. The price was a very reasonable and they worked. I know they will break because they do not lask more than a year. But for the price they work.
on November 30, 2008
Works as advertised and the protective cover for the radio fits very snugly. The earpieces go into your ears, so if you use it outside in the winter, it will be hard to pull your hat down completely over your ears. Reception with the headset is much improved over the previous Delphi headset for the XM MyFi.
on September 10, 2013
I love the headset, I have had Delphi SkyFI 3 for 7 or 8 years now. But it did not last but 31 days. I asked the company if they could help me, they said it was over the 30 day limit and the item only cost $10.00, so they would not help me. (The name of the place is My Radio Store).
on January 11, 2009
While it will allow you to use your XM radio as a mobile device. It is uncomfortable to wear and uses up the battery very fast. If you plan to do a lot of mobile XM listening, away from your car or home cradle I would suggest that your look for a XM radio with a build in antenna.
on April 29, 2008
the price was awesome, less than $13.00 for the arm band, rubber case & the antenna headphones. The volume is very low. I have started using the headphones as just the antenna & wearing another set of earbuds so that I could turn the volume up high enough. that works fine for me.
on April 28, 2013
never got to use , ski fi 3 went in death thores never would have expected it from a delphi have had geat results from other delphi items this was poor choise for me ordered a skifi 2 i guess i have to eat this one