Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on November 4, 2012
If you are looking for a very light case, this might be the best. It has a double locker instead of a zipper, so you may either carry-on or check it.
If you are looking for a real hard side and very resistant case, try something else: this one is so flexible (despite not as much as a Delsey Helium) and, if you check it in, perhaps you will have problems, both with the case and with its contents. If this is your case, you should better choose a Delsey Meridian Plus (same size, far more harder).
Some other comments:
1. The 4-wheel system helps a lot;
2. The lack of a lateral handle sucks;
3. This thing has a strange feature: instead of opening by the side, as most cases do, it opens by the top. It is weird and more difficult to close.
All considered, it is reasonable for its price. I'd say it deserves 5 stars for the first case (when the weight matters) and 3 stars for the second (when the hardness counts). On average, a 4-stars product.
on May 28, 2014
I purchased 3 of these carry-on sized & 1 29in for checked this based on the color, brand & more importantly sizes. I was very disappointed on the other hand when I received the luggage and realized those dimensions do not include the wheels, this is for the packing area only.

I'm flying American and their size requirements are what I consider non-standard. Anyways I specifically researched this and nowhere did I find that the luggage is actually 24 x 16 x 9.5. I find this deceptive and highly inconvenient. I sent them all back and found a much better brand (LOJEL). At least they were smart enough to give the actual dimensions with and without wheels.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 12, 2013
I test-flew this bag, and it performed beautifully. It's quite big for luggage that qualifies as carry-on, and it does indeed fit into the overhead compartment. I carried clothes for four days in the bag, plus some extra clothes I bought on my trip. On my return, I really had to stuff the bag to get everything home. I think the softness and flexibility of the plastic case helped in this regard. It yielded nicely to overstuffing.

I cut out the straps inside the bag to make a bigger cavity, so I could pile things in. But organized people will probably like the straps just as they are.

I found the exterior clip-style closing devices easy to use, and the combination lock convenient. I also like the looks of the bag with its chic black-on-black striped pattern.
on December 25, 2013
I am writing this to help other customers who have received this luggage. I gave this luggage 5-stars so it makes the top of the list, I have no used it yet but so far it looks good.
The luggage came locked and without instructions in site. Everything online with this brand says to press the "reset" button with a something small. This luggage does not have that feature. When you receive the luggage turn all numbers to 0 and it should open for you. I figured this out by chance, as my luggage was not set to all zeros when I received it. Once you are able to open your luggage the instructions are probably inside (like mine were) which make zero sense, but whatever.
Obviously you can follow the directions if you have them. But if you do not have them, here they are:
1) With your luggage open (using combination 0-0-0), look on back of combination lock.
2) There is a backwards L shape contraption, move the lever to the top of the L.
3) Set your desired combination.
4) Move lever back to original position.
5) Combination is set.

Hope this helps!
44 comments|28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2014
We bought 2 and after one cruise the wheels on the pink one broke and there is no way to fix it. Not worth it for only one time using it. We called the company twice. Had to leave a message and our call was never returned.
on November 2, 2014
I purchased this back in June as I started traveling a lot with work and needed a little carry on that is big enough to hold all my essentials. This is perfect!! I had been eyeing it up in a department store but it was double the price there. It is slightly bigger because of the wheels but fits perfectly inside the United bag "checker" at the check in desks. I have taken this on multiple airlines and different sized planes and it has fit perfectly. It is a little softer and has marked a bit when I've flown regional jets that don't accept roller bags. They push your bag down a slide and it gets bumped around but it still looks and works great. The one down side to it is that it doesn't have a side handle, I never realized how much you use a side handle until I got this bag, mainly getting in and out of cabs but I adjusted quite quickly to the one handle. Flying so much made me realize how many black bags there are out there, this one stands out, is easy to identify and gets lots of compliments. I love it.
on May 4, 2014
Listed as 15 x 9 x 21 inches. This is not correct.

In reality from top to bottom of wheels (with handle completely retracted), the length is 23.5"

This is too large for most airlines carry-on size restricitons.
on April 11, 2015
I now have three pieces of Delsey Helium Colour luggage, and I really like all of them. Maiden voyage for my largest piece was a trip to Peru, and while there were definitely scuff marks on the outside when I got back to the U.S., the luggage was in great shape. The wheels work quite well, even on rough pavement, although they do show the signs of having been rolled over the rougher stuff. The three sizes that I have all store within one another, like a Russian doll, so that they take up very little room at home. Hard to beat this luggage at this price.
on February 18, 2015
LOve love love these! You can put anything in them, super light, durable and easy to close. I find that if the items can fit within the measurements of the case, your golden!. I usually sit on mine, being careful to line up the back edges, they carefully clamp the latches from back to front and ta-dah! its closed and fits. Ive closed up sp many things in these cases super easily that I know I never would have gotten a zipper around. In fact I traveled with a friend around Spain for 2 weeks, she had zipper rollies, and I these. She was so jealous of how easily I could close my overfilled bags! And can I say they have since gone to Europe twice and rolled till I thought the wheels would fall off. Happy to say they can stand a beating!
on November 24, 2012
It fit nicely in the overhead bin and was extremely easy to pull around. I wanted a hard sided, NON-zippered small bag and this one met my requirements.

8/21/2013:

Ordered a second one in the emerald green color. They sent black. I used the Amazon website to contact them and had an answer within minutes. They shipped me another suitcase in the correct color and a return UPS label for the black suitcase. I am very pleased with the customer service as well as the product.