5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a short visit
Published on June 20, 2012 by MMeyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 22 months ago by Lab Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a short visit, June 20, 2012
I travel a lot and try my best not to have to gate check my bag when I board small commuter planes. This bag is just perfect for fitting under the seat, and the way it's designed lets me pack 2-3 changes of clothes and a pair of shoes, enough for several days away (in the summer, at least, when clothes take up less space!), as well as my laptop, reading material, paperwork and emergency stash of chocolates. It was just what I needed, and I liked it so much that I bought the matching 21" and 25" suitcases. I REALLY like the fact that the large suitcases have the strap that allows me to attach the smaller bag to the larger one; most spinners don't have that feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Delsey Luggage Helium Breeze 3.0 Lightweight 2 Wheel Rolling Tote (Apparel)
I recently took this piece of luggage on a 3-day trip and it worked very well. It fit easily into the cabin compartment. It is well made and trendy. I am a picky buyer and I think this is a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Carry-on Travel luggage, December 7, 2012
This is one of the best pieces of compact luggage I have ever owned. I like the extraordinarily well-designed features for a carry-on. It even has a compartment for a laptop, well cushioned for protection against the elements and breakage. It's truely amazing how much the piece can carry, eg, clothing and such. I am very pleased and recommend its purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag. Still haven't found the perfect reason to use it., January 27, 2013
It's small. Good for an overnight trip if you don't have to take anything more than a day's change. Don't expect to be able to fit lots of extra winter gear in it.

Improvements: I would like the back section of the back to open completely to make it easier to slide items in and out.

The front compartment of the bag seems to sag if it isn't completely loaded. When it sags, it leans forward, and will fall over... especially if you have a small briefcase on top.

Netting is not the ideal solution for a bag like this. Small items like pens, pencils, cards constantly snag in the front compartments when trying to pull them in and out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, November 26, 2012
Nice bag for short trips.
Laptop, iPad and cameras carry nicely for weekend get-a-ways or short business trips. Easy on the wallet too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 29, 2013
I would really like this bag except for one thing. When you are ready to pack, the bag cannot be opened all the way so you can put things in the zippered compartments. With the zipper all the way unzipped, you have to lift the top of the bag to put anything in the compartment. Sucks!!! Other than that, it is light weight, maneuvers well, looks good, etc. Too bad they couldn't just make it packable. I would return it but I've already used it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, I like it, January 30, 2013
I like the fact that this is lightweight and does not fall over even if you pack it heavily. I wish the telescoping handle felt a little stronger, but so far it has worked out fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars The handle is too long, February 4, 2014
WL (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
The luggage is good size and very well made, it comes with a laptop sleeve as well, however the handle is too long, I would say it is more suitable for people around 6' and above height, other than that I am very happy with the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect luggage for carry on, May 31, 2013
i received this bag on time, thanks to seller. I found it very nice, light weight, 3 different areas, good space for laptop. Its a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, April 13, 2013
John (Phoenix, AZ) - See all my reviews
Bought this bag for transporting my work laptop which is quite heavy. This bag has solved my problem. It's light and not too big, but has enough room for additional folders and the back section even has room for enough clothes for an overnight stay. Fits fairly well under an airline seat too.