Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 20, 2012
I travel a lot and try my best not to have to gate check my bag when I board small commuter planes. This bag is just perfect for fitting under the seat, and the way it's designed lets me pack 2-3 changes of clothes and a pair of shoes, enough for several days away (in the summer, at least, when clothes take up less space!), as well as my laptop, reading material, paperwork and emergency stash of chocolates. It was just what I needed, and I liked it so much that I bought the matching 21" and 25" suitcases. I REALLY like the fact that the large suitcases have the strap that allows me to attach the smaller bag to the larger one; most spinners don't have that feature.
on August 16, 2012
I recently took this piece of luggage on a 3-day trip and it worked very well. It fit easily into the cabin compartment. It is well made and trendy. I am a picky buyer and I think this is a great buy!
on December 7, 2012
This is one of the best pieces of compact luggage I have ever owned. I like the extraordinarily well-designed features for a carry-on. It even has a compartment for a laptop, well cushioned for protection against the elements and breakage. It's truely amazing how much the piece can carry, eg, clothing and such. I am very pleased and recommend its purchase.
on March 29, 2013
I would really like this bag except for one thing. When you are ready to pack, the bag cannot be opened all the way so you can put things in the zippered compartments. With the zipper all the way unzipped, you have to lift the top of the bag to put anything in the compartment. Sucks!!! Other than that, it is light weight, maneuvers well, looks good, etc. Too bad they couldn't just make it packable. I would return it but I've already used it.
on January 27, 2013
It's small. Good for an overnight trip if you don't have to take anything more than a day's change. Don't expect to be able to fit lots of extra winter gear in it.

Improvements: I would like the back section of the back to open completely to make it easier to slide items in and out.

The front compartment of the bag seems to sag if it isn't completely loaded. When it sags, it leans forward, and will fall over... especially if you have a small briefcase on top.

Netting is not the ideal solution for a bag like this. Small items like pens, pencils, cards constantly snag in the front compartments when trying to pull them in and out.
on April 13, 2013
Bought this bag for transporting my work laptop which is quite heavy. This bag has solved my problem. It's light and not too big, but has enough room for additional folders and the back section even has room for enough clothes for an overnight stay. Fits fairly well under an airline seat too.
on March 19, 2013
I facilitate many meetings and I needed a "cart" to carry items for these meetings, such as Post-it notes, pens, markers, etc. This bag was the perfect size, I was actually surprised at how much it is able to hold. The pockets open wide for easy access to items and are spacious. I could see how this would be a good size suitcase for short trips - 1 or 2 days.
on November 26, 2012
Nice bag for short trips.
Laptop, iPad and cameras carry nicely for weekend get-a-ways or short business trips. Easy on the wallet too.
on February 18, 2013
great bag lots of room and was able to combine two bags into one! BUT handle is a problem...it has two settings but doesn't seem to "lock in" it's either "ALL THE WAY" or none. Not sure why I know this is the way it is now but when I first used this I almost tore my arm off rounding a corner as it extended out all the way
on January 30, 2013
I like the fact that this is lightweight and does not fall over even if you pack it heavily. I wish the telescoping handle felt a little stronger, but so far it has worked out fine.