5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Wheels!!
Published 5 months ago by Laura S.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, September 5, 2013
I purchased this guy at Macy's for a steal and am super glad I did. I don't travel often, so I can't attest to the longevity of this piece with continued use but I did take two vacations this summer from one side of the country to the other, with plane and car travel. This newer model does expand, and the handle is better as well (over the old collection). I work in luggage, so I really do know what I'm talking about here. :D The poly carb is durable, pebbled so it won't show wear as fast as the smooth ones, integrated lock on the side is easy to operate, and the handle, I could go on forever about the handle alone. Even when fully packed for a week long trip it scooted along with scarcely more effort than a finger push. I even wasted time at the airport during a layover just spinning it round using a finger, that's how brilliant the balance, wheels, and handle are. On my trip to Vegas I was the only one of my group with a hardside, and also the only one who didn't have anything broken or damaged on/in their bag when we landed back at stl.
It is a bit awkward to fit in an overhead with the dimensions, but does qualify as a carry on when you do the linear inches.

Pros:
100% Poly-Carb (best quality for hardside)
Expandable
Super comfy handle
No extraneous pockets
Pebbled surface to prevent visible wear
Integrated lock

Cons:
Expandable zipper makes it a bit too wide, even when not unzipped

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Wheels!!, February 24, 2014
My husband received this piece of luggage for a Christmas gift, and in less than two months time, one of the wheels has jammed up twice (though this time it might just be plain broken) and has also flattened out so it doesn't roll evenly (when it does roll, whihc when a wheel is jammed and doesn't move, it's hard for it to roll). Two months?!! I certainly expected a LOY better than that. Inside is roomy, though, so if the wheels could work, it would be a nice suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, January 13, 2014
This was purchased for a 7 year old. It has successfully completed it's first trip. It is easy for a child to roll around in the airport, fits in the overhead bin nicely and is has the construction and appearance that should allow it to last through college.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light and durable suitcase, December 30, 2013
This is a great suitcase. It is very, very light but durable. It rolls very easily. I have used it for domestic and international travel. Also, easy to see in baggage claim!

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend, October 13, 2013
This luggage was everything that I expected. I used it for the first time last week and enjoyed it. Was able to carry everything I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice luggage, January 25, 2014
Very spacious for carry-on, light, easy to carry. Very happy with this purchase. Already used it as a carry-on with no problem

4.0 out of 5 stars Very lightweight, January 27, 2014
Darryl Johnson (SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
Just wish there were more separate compartments inside. I have seen other small suit case carry ons with more compartments inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new spinner carry on, July 11, 2014
Love my new spinner carry on! Just took it on a week long trip to Puerto Rico and all of my clothes and shoes fit just fine. The only other item I took was my handbag. The best feature of this spinner is it's weight and the fact that it rolls upright instead of being dragged. My last carry on was of the drag behind variety and it hurt my shoulder every time I travelled. The best part is how easily it rolls down the aisles of planes. The only drawback initially was the lack of interior pockets (there is only one) but then when I packed I realized that everything fit just fine and I could do without them! If you need a lightweight carry on with upright rolling ability, this is the one for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Luggage!, July 9, 2014
I just bought this for my Husband and he hasn't used it yet. However, very sturdy and well constructed. Also expands a bit if you want to stuff more in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014