5.0 out of 5 stars Great suitcase
I don't know what the other reviewers were talking about. I got a Delsey when the airlines destroyed my other suitcase (it was a hardside spinner, three trips and it was gone). This is very durable, doesn't get scratched, and seems like it will last. I'm taking it to Europe this summer, so will see how it does, but so far, it's been very reliable.
Published 7 months ago by Sharon V. Richardson

2.0 out of 5 stars What Happened? Where is the Delsey I used to LOVE.
Published 17 months ago by annonymissy

2.0 out of 5 stars What Happened? Where is the Delsey I used to LOVE., May 10, 2013
This review is from: Delsey Luggage Helium Shadow 2.0 29 Inch Exp. Spinner Suiter Trolley (Accessory)
I bought this one to replace my old hardsided spinner Delsey which had lasted me for 6 years! I travel to Asia at least twice a year and really need a durable but light weight luggage. However, unlike my previous one, this one lasted LESS THAN a year! It cracked at the corner near one wheel after just 6 months then got another crack on my most recent trip 3 months ago! What happened to the Delsey I used to rely on ? Sooooo disappointed ! I guess I have to start checking out the Samsonites now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suitcase, March 21, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting better quality!, February 17, 2014
Allan D. (Louisville, Kentucky) - See all my reviews
This suitcase scratches extremely easy! Just returned from my first trip using the Delsey Helium Shadow. Looks very beat-up after one trip. Quality of the wheels are cheap. This is NOT the hard luggage of yesteryear......does not hold-up as it should! Disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolls so easily I don't how to exert any effort, July 31, 2014
Lightweight I'm still strong. Lots of books and crannies to put things in. Rolls so easily I don't how to exert any effort.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fragile Bag, Useless Warranty, November 15, 2013
This is a great suitcase in theory. It's ultralight, so you can put more stuff in it without going overweight. On the other hand, it's ultra big, so it's easy to go overweight.

Worse, by far, is its fragility. My daughter's Delsey cracked on its first trip. When the receptionist at Delsey told me that the "10-year limited warranty" doesn't cover damage by airlines, I said, "What in the world???" She replied that they hear that every day from customers. So there are a lot of cracked Delseys and a lot of upset customers out there. Don't join them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Easy to destroy, September 26, 2014
Mark Anderson (Morgan Hill, California) - See all my reviews
I returned this. Very cheaply constructed. You could put a dictionary on top of it and easily crush it. Any airline baggage handler will destroy it first try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Suitcase for travel, August 16, 2014
Darryl Johnson (SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
Has held up really well on 2 major trips with minor scuffing but looks really good right now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely luggage, October 7, 2014
Excellent product. Exactly what I hoped for

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, April 19, 2013
I ditched my ridiculously heavy Briggs & Reilly suitcases looking for a lightweight durable suitcase with a suiter.

Pros:
Lightweight - there are lighter suitcases in the market but this one is light enough not to go overweight at airport check-in and has more features than comparable lightweight suitcases.
Durable hard shell protects valuables inside.
Wheels make it Easy to maneuver in all directions.
Plenty of packing space inside.

Cons:
i don't like how the suiter is situated. If you have a small amount of hanging clothes they move around too easily and end up getting wrinkled. The only way to avoid this is to pack in other things in that section to tighten it up so they don't move around.

All in all a very good value. I'm happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 24, 2013
It was less scratched than what i thought, when i saw my bag below a stack i imagined it would not resist, but it reached successfully into my hands. I am pretty satisfied, it has great capacity and it is easy to handle.

Delsey Luggage Helium Shadow 2.0 29 Inch Exp. Spinner Suiter Trolley